Series x download upload issues

Discus and support Series x download upload issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all,anyone else had issues regarding downloading games on series X,have tried all permutions with hard reset of xbox etc & xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sentinel nine, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Series x download upload issues

Hi all,anyone else had issues regarding downloading games on series X,have tried all permutions with hard reset of xbox etc & xbox support reccommendations.. but dl seems capped around 12mbps upload about 3-9 mbps flucutates all the time ive plugged my
    sons xbox one in and downloads perfectly

:)

Sentinel nine, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Sentinel nine Win User

Thanks for the suggestion i Plugged the xbox into a new router to test worked perfectly,speeds back to normal works flawlessly,binned the old one.
  3. WiidKiller Win User

Hi all,anyone else had issues regarding downloading games on series X,have tried all permutions with hard reset of xbox etc & xbox support reccommendations.. but dl seems capped around 12mbps upload about 3-9 mbps flucutates all the time ive plugged
    my sons xbox one in and downloads perfectly
    Hi Sentinel nine

I had the same issue, and have a BT Hub 5.

If you have a BT Hub, go into your BT Home Hub router settings.

Use 192.168.1.254 in browser or type bthomehub.home

Go Advanced setting type in admin password that's on the bottom of the router > home network > smart setup and turn smart setup off.

If you have a different ISP/modem, it may be worthwhile looking in settings to see if there's a similar setting you can find.

Speeds on my series X are now at my usual 48-54Mbps instead of 7Mbps average.

Hope this works for you and if it does, please help others by spreading the word.
  4. NedMorris Win User

Slow download speeds

I downloaded 79Gb COD WZ in less than 30 minutes. This may be your ISP issue?
    As I said, it works fine on my xbox one x, my series x is reporting my d/l and upload speeds incorrectly by a factor of 10.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

[​IMG]
    Side
    by side (Series S and Series X)
Thema:

1. Series x download upload issues - Similar Threads - Series download upload

2. Throttling Download Speeds on the Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttling Download Speeds on the Series X?: So I have my download speeds set at 400Mbps but I'm not receiving those speeds when downloading games or using the built-in Xbox speed test. When I use speed test . net in the Edge browser on the...
  3. Terrible download speeds on Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible download speeds on Series S: Hello, just bought a brand new series S couple of weeks back and enjoyin' the hell out of it but one thing am noticing is that my download speeds on xbox are beyond terrible. I am running 50...
  4. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  5. XBox One game download speed over 1000 times slower than my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One game download speed over 1000 times slower than my Series X: I was downloading Fortnite yesterday on my XBox One. It was trickling along at 50Kbps. My internet download speed is around 300Mbps. If I test my connection through the XBox One setting, it...
  6. Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X will not download 360 profiles: Hello. Having a bit of an issue with the series x and no one can seem to figure it out When I try to play a 360 game, it spins on "getting your xbox 360 info" and the status bar never moves....
  7. XBOX Series S download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S download speed: My downloads regularly hit 150-300 Mbps when doing nothing else, but when I play any other game, the downloads drop to less than 20 Mbps, even for single player no-internet needed games. Anybody...
  8. Download speed on my Xbox series X is very slow!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed on my Xbox series X is very slow!: I recently bought an Xbox series X in Texas, US, I was staying x-mas at my brother's. All ok but, I noticed that playing online was very laggy, at first I thought that was the Wi-Fi or ISP my...
  9. Super slow download speeds on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super slow download speeds on Xbox Series S: I just bought a new xbox series s, and as excited i was when i unboxed it, as disappointed i got when the dowbload speeds were so low, i havent even saw somethong like that in 15 years. 20-60kbps,...
  10. Series X Not using the same download and upload speeds as XBox One (MTU 1500 the issue?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Not using the same download and upload speeds as XBox One (MTU 1500 the issue?): Couldn't get any help via phone or live chat, so last resort is this forum. I am based in the UK, ISP is BT with an average download speed of around 65-75 Mbps, upload of around 17 Mbps. Using a...