Series x freezing up if more than one thing in queue

Discus and support Series x freezing up if more than one thing in queue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else getting this? Multiple downloadable makes it choke and takes a long time for items to appear submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lcg22, Dec 6, 2021.

1. /u/lcg22
    /u/lcg22 Guest

Anyone else getting this? Multiple downloadable makes it choke and takes a long time for items to appear

submitted by /u/lcg22
    [link] [comments]

/u/lcg22, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

compatibility

nope, series s or x only, even pc's way more powerful than the series x still struggle, it would be like stop motion on the original xbox one and s models.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box one s graphics are pixelated

"The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  5. Captain Cromy Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2

At some point, I plan on getting a series 2 controller. Sadly, my series 1 was replaced after about three months, and then that one did not last more than six months. Because of this, I have been hesitant to buy the series 2, but once the Series X comes
    out I will probably pick one up.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

For me personally, that's a yes and no answer at the same time,

No answer..

The Xbox One wont be obsolete because Microsoft and Game Developers will support and continue to make games for at least 2 years or more after the Xbox Series X / Series S launches.

Yes answer..

The Xbox One will be obsolete because of the older hardware it's running on, with the Xbox Series X hardware being much newer and more up to date, it's far more powerful, better graphic's, faster and smoother gameplay, faster loading time, just overall far
    superior than Xbox One's.

For me, on the day the Xbox Series X launches, is the day i'm trading in and getting rid my Xbox One X as i will never use it again having upgraded to the next generation.
Thema:

1. Series x freezing up if more than one thing in queue - Similar Threads - Series freezing more

2. Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on: Whenever I play a game after a few minutes the controller fully disconnects like I can't control my xbox series s at all but the light on the controller doesn't start flashing it just stays solid....
  3. Series X/S Controller freezing whilst still having power

in XboX Insiders
    Series X/S Controller freezing whilst still having power: I was on forza horizon 5, I joined a race then my controller just became unresponsive, no button worked, I’d looked to see if anybody was having this issue and apparently people was having this...
  4. Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing: hello, When i turn on either of these two controllers the light will show the controllers as connected but non of the buttons work if you hold the home buttons down for a minute the controllers...
  5. XBOX Series X - game freeze/no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X - game freeze/no signal: Evening all, I got a new Xbox series X for Christmas and just concerned that it's already faulty. I've had two issues si far: 1. Halo Infinite froze mid game with the sound out of sync during a...
  6. XBOX SERIES X FREEZING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X FREEZING: I bought a xbox series x and when I start up COD vanguard it keeps freezing at the same bit with the picture on screen and not able to switch the console off 9c8e41c1-de76-40a0-b897-58bf46d8ebcc
  7. Roblox sometimes freezes on series s

in XboX Insiders
    Roblox sometimes freezes on series s: Sometimes when I play roblox on my series s it randomly from nowhere just stops and freezes. When I try to restart it loads forever and when I restart again it sometimes work. It’s annoying and...
  8. Series X controller freezes since August update v 5.11.3118.0 with no soultion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller freezes since August update v 5.11.3118.0 with no soultion: Xbox series X controller freezes and is not responding always while headset is connected to the controller only. This is going on since last controller update on August 2021 version 5.11.3118.0....
  9. Xbox s series problems with game play console on downloaded content freeze console freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox s series problems with game play console on downloaded content freeze console freeze: Hello I am wondering how come the gaming console x box s series won't allow me to play games online or downloaded games. c881438d-ad17-410f-9325-66defdcd32e6
  10. Halo Infinite Freezing Problems on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Freezing Problems on Xbox Series S: I keep having a freezing issue with the xbox series s while playing halo infinite. The game will play fine for about 10 minutes then it will freeze, lock up and boot me back to the home menu. I...