Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

Discus and support Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing vanguard and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SydneyC711, Jan 12, 2022.

1. SydneyC711
    SydneyC711 Guest

I was playing vanguard and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I tried another controller and the same issue is happening. In the test mode and magnifier however, the right joystick works fine, but not on the dashboard, any game or app.

:)

SydneyC711, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. In this case, please keep the console unplugged for 2 hours before trying it out again.
  3. SydneyC711 Win User

I do have an external hard drive so I unplugged it, powercycled again, kept it unplugged and still having the joystick issue.
  4. Francia J. Win User

If it's working just fine when you test the controllers, it means there is nothing wrong with them.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? Also, keyboard and mouse? If yes, kindly unplug them all together then perform a powercycle before trying again. Keep them all unplugged.
  5. Francia J. Win User

It's odd that this is happening with multiple controllers. Kindly perform a powercycle by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5-10 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  6. SydneyC711 Win User

I tried resetting the console and it's still not recognizing the right joystick
Thema:

1. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers - Similar Threads - Series isn't recognizing

2. Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.: So I saw a thread on this sub that was 3 years old and am shocked that in 2022 it could still be an issue. I have an Elite Series 2 connected to a Series S and randomly (usually in the middle of a...
  3. Xbox Series X not able to load games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not able to load games: How do I fix this? Here is what happened: Playing a game and suddenly it freezes and force closes back to dashboard. First I thought it was the game, tried a different game and the problem...
  4. Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console: I wanted to get the new version of Skyrim released late last year, and I have the Xbox 360 Legendary version. I thought if I installed it on the Series X it would upgrade to the latest version....
  5. My Series X Disc Drive Isn't Working? HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    My Series X Disc Drive Isn't Working? HELP: Hello! My Xbox is only 1 year old and Christmas day I tired to load a brand new Tony Hawk which didn't work. I got a new one and that didn't work either! I tried black ops and a few other games...
  6. My new series x isn't working properly

in XboX Insiders
    My new series x isn't working properly: Please help, I just got a new xbox series x because I was having issues with the last one, and they sent me in a defective unit, AGAIN, If someone knows how to fix this please help I've tried...
  7. Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x: Why am I unable to place an order and just wait my turn? Are scalpers the only avenue to acquire a new console. I have tried to follow restocking updates but I work weird hours and unable to...
  8. Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...

in XboX Insiders
    Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...: I'm on a TCL series 6 TV and have a TCL alto 9+ sound bar. If I have my xbox plugged in directly to the TV there is a lag between the Xbox and sound going through the TV. If if I go to play a game...
  9. Xbox Series X isn't outputting any sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X isn't outputting any sound: I've just turned on by Xbox Series X today to find that it's not outputting any sound? It was working fine yesterday and I have no touched the setup. Steps I have taken: I've reset the console...
  10. on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working

in XBoX on Windows
    on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working: Hello everyone, I bought an Elite 2 and the first one was having problems with the A button not registering, so I took it back to best buy. The second one all of the buttons are working, but...