: Series X issues with LG CX

Discus and support : Series X issues with LG CX in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Series X issues with LG CX Is there something i can do so that instant game response doesnt activate when using video apps such as netflix or hbo... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Razgriz69, May 1, 2021.

1. Razgriz69
    Razgriz69 Guest

Is there something i can do so that instant game response doesnt activate when using video apps such as netflix or hbo max? The loss in resolution when streaming is less than ideal with a tv thats as capable as the cx.

:)

Razgriz69, May 1, 2021
  2. Guzzisan Win User

Xbox Series X audio stutter

Similar issue for me. Have xbox series x connected to lg cx and cx connected via e-arc to tsr-700 receiver and 5.1.2 system. Even booting up the console the audio cuts in and out/ stutters! Tried watching some uhd blu rays and same issue. It comes and
    goes, not constant, but very frustrating
  3. EricCarpenter3 Win User

OLED77CXPUA, XBOX ONE X, and Dolby Vision

I figured it out just in case if anyone has this issue with any LG CX and maybe GX model. If your Xbox is saying Dolby Vision is not supported on your CX. Go into the settings and Turn off AMD Freesync in the TV settings. This setting comes turned
    on by default and make the XBOX say your TV does not support Dolby Vision.
    I came here looking for an answer to this, but it can’t be to turn off AMD Freesync. Thats a headline feature of using the CX with a XBox One S or X (or the series X coming out).
  4. annix Win User

What do you play on?

Right now I’m on a 42 inch Samsung QLED 4K HDR set, but before the Series X is out I’m planning on upgrading to the LG C9 or CX in 65 inch. I need that HDMI 2.1 120hz OLED goodness in my life.
  5. Scattered3 Win User

4k tv for xbox one s suggestions?

LG CX or Samsung Q80 or above. :)
  6. o NicHollS x Win User

Dolby Vision not working on Xbox

Pretty sure its down to LG to solve.

to be fair though, as far as i know, its only Battlefield 1 and Mass Effect Andromeda that take advantage of DV. May aswell just wait for the series X.

now i just use the built in netflix app on my CX if i want to make good use out of DV.

use FreeSync Premium for games.
Thema:

1. : Series X issues with LG CX - Similar Threads - Series issues

2. Game DVR Issues on my Series X, help me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR Issues on my Series X, help me!!: I'm having problems with Game DVR since I have got my Series X. It first start when I would be recording my game sessions on to an 64GB 3.1 flash drive for my YouTube Channel and it would abruptly...
  3. Series X Controller on PC Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X Controller on PC Connectivity Issues: My new series x controller is updated and charged up. Tried this on multiple computers, same outcome. While connected via bluetooth, the controller occasionally disconnects for a few seconds. This...
  4. Xbox Series X wifi connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X wifi connection issues: Xbox Series X wifi connection issues I see. If that's the case, I'm afraid your console needs a service. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here...
  5. Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series S/X Electric Volt controller already has issues straight out of the box: I received a Series S/X Electric Volt controller as a gift back in July from my partner as a birthday present and I was reluctant to use it because of how bad the Xbox One controllers have been...
  6. Series X: 4K Screen Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X: 4K Screen Issue: I recently moved into a new apartment and have been having issues playing in 4K on the furnished TV. It’s an Insignia NS-55DR710NA17. At first everything was fine, but one day when I was playing...
  7. Xbox Series X: VRR and Dolby Vision issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: VRR and Dolby Vision issue: Hi, I report a problem in simultaneous use of VRR and Dolby Vision: Black Screen and flicker ruining the experience of use. With HDR10 everything ok. My Setup: Xbox Series X and Panasonic 65JZ2000...
  8. Game voice chat issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game voice chat issue on xbox series s: I communicate with my friends via Skype on my Series S. However, in game voice chat does not work while Skype is on. If i exit Skype everything works normally. submitted by /u/FatihScope...
  9. Minecraft Xbox Series X Installation issue

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Series X Installation issue: I am currently on an Xbox Series X with the Alpha Skip Ahead build. Few days ago Minecraft wouldn’t get past the “Syncing User Data” screen without crashing. Figured I’d uninstall, delete saved...
  10. Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Turret has compatibility issues with the new Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I am having a major issue with the Razer Turret Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Xbox consoles. I’ve been loving an enjoying Flight Sim a lot on my Xbox console, but I realized really...