: Series X issues with LG CX

Discus and support : Series X issues with LG CX in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Series X issues with LG CX Is there something i can do so that instant game response doesnt activate when using video apps such as netflix or hbo... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Razgriz69, May 1, 2021.

1. Razgriz69
    Razgriz69 Guest

Is there something i can do so that instant game response doesnt activate when using video apps such as netflix or hbo max? The loss in resolution when streaming is less than ideal with a tv thats as capable as the cx.

:)

Razgriz69, May 1, 2021
  2. joushsh12
    joushsh12 New Member
    LG CX or Samsung Q80

joushsh12, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Guzzisan Win User

Xbox Series X audio stutter

Similar issue for me. Have xbox series x connected to lg cx and cx connected via e-arc to tsr-700 receiver and 5.1.2 system. Even booting up the console the audio cuts in and out/ stutters! Tried watching some uhd blu rays and same issue. It comes and
    goes, not constant, but very frustrating
  4. EricCarpenter3 Win User

OLED77CXPUA, XBOX ONE X, and Dolby Vision

I figured it out just in case if anyone has this issue with any LG CX and maybe GX model. If your Xbox is saying Dolby Vision is not supported on your CX. Go into the settings and Turn off AMD Freesync in the TV settings. This setting comes turned
    on by default and make the XBOX say your TV does not support Dolby Vision.
    I came here looking for an answer to this, but it can’t be to turn off AMD Freesync. Thats a headline feature of using the CX with a XBox One S or X (or the series X coming out).
  5. annix Win User

What do you play on?

Right now I’m on a 42 inch Samsung QLED 4K HDR set, but before the Series X is out I’m planning on upgrading to the LG C9 or CX in 65 inch. I need that HDMI 2.1 120hz OLED goodness in my life.
  6. Scattered3 Win User

4k tv for xbox one s suggestions?

LG CX or Samsung Q80 or above. :)
  7. o NicHollS x Win User

Dolby Vision not working on Xbox

Pretty sure its down to LG to solve.

to be fair though, as far as i know, its only Battlefield 1 and Mass Effect Andromeda that take advantage of DV. May aswell just wait for the series X.

now i just use the built in netflix app on my CX if i want to make good use out of DV.

use FreeSync Premium for games.
Thema:

1. : Series X issues with LG CX - Similar Threads - Series issues

2. Elite series 2 Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 Bluetooth issues: I've recently purchased an elite 2 controller and while it works beautifully plugged directly I've encountered a strange issue. pressing the A button acts as though I'm pressing the centered Xbox...
  3. Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue): Over the past month, my controllers have been randomly disconnecting from my console. And before you start suggesting firmware updates, they all have the latest update, and the disconnect is...
  4. Graphical issues on brand new Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphical issues on brand new Series X console: I have received a new series X mid last week and have had an issue with it on numerous games, most prolific of which is Division 2 and Borderlands 3. After 20-30mins or so the graphics have a melt...
  5. Xbox Series X Controller Issues :

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Issues :: For the past couple days my controller has been acting weird. The a button seems to be.. stuck? Not in the sense that it doesn't work but on the home screen, it doesn't register and in games it...
  6. New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S: Hi all, When my console booted up I noticed that some of my games were missing from the dashboard. These games were installed on my expansion card. Reset the console and they reappeared. Next...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumper Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumper Issue: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller a year and two weeks ago. I've been away on deployment and have only used it for about three months of the last twelve. The Right Bumper is unresponsive....
  8. Elite series 2 pc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 pc issues: Hi there, When I try playing a game on pc with the elite series 2 controller, it works but for example when i press the A button in game it also brings up the volume control for windows 10 which...
  9. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Hello I just bought and elite controller series 2 to play on my pc but there is a big issue with it. If you connect it via Bluetooth when you press A it opens the game bar, making gaming...
  10. Xbox Series xontroller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series xontroller issue: Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2989, on Xbox Series X when many Xbox Series X enhanced games like Forza Horizon 5, Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are...