Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers

Discus and support Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t know why but it randomly kicks me out of games and sends me to dashboard When it happens it often disconnects my elite series 2 controller, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/couldcarryless, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers

I don’t know why but it randomly kicks me out of games and sends me to dashboard

When it happens it often disconnects my elite series 2 controller, it also does it to the regular series x controller and both wired and wireless

submitted by /u/couldcarryless
    [link] [comments]

/u/couldcarryless, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:23 AM
  2. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  3. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
  4. TOOT1ST Win User

Series X and Controllers disconnecting

i had the same probem but then the whole box is pretty much dead so dosent seem to matter now
  5. TOOT1ST Win User

the disc drive doesnt read any games, cant even download games as it just says installation stopped everytime its basically a heavy paper weight at the moment with no way to return it during lockdown
  6. R0linThunder Win User

How is it “pretty much dead”?
Thema:

Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers

1. Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers - Similar Threads - Series keeps kicking

2. XBOX SERIES X - KEEPS SHUTTING DONW AND FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X - KEEPS SHUTTING DONW AND FREEZING DURING GAMEPLAY: This has been very frustrating, when I first set up the xbox series x, it continually shut itself down at least 15 times or more, set up the old xbox and worked fine. Plug back in the series x...
  3. xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards: i have an elite controller that doesnt work anymore because it keeps forcing the menu upwards and i cant stop it, i tried EVERYTHING including doing a factory reset on my xbox with it attached...
  4. Xbox Series X keeps shutting down

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X keeps shutting down: This problem happens to me only on next gen 2k21 when playing Rec or park (online). Xbox would randomly just turn off. I turned off variable refresh rate on Xbox settings and now my Xbox will make...
  5. Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...: Not sure if this is where it goes but it's worth a shot considering I don't see any comments from anyone from Microsoft on the issue yet. The issue i'm having happens fairly often, its bad enough...
  6. Xbox Series X Keeps Causing our Blu-Ray Player Tray to Open???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Keeps Causing our Blu-Ray Player Tray to Open???: We have a Panasonic Home Theater System model BTT-490 which has a built in Blu-Ray player. We also have another Blue-Ray player in the next room. We have never had a problem with any previous Xbox...
  7. Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X keeps shutting off when I play Cold War, but it looks like I have the series S/X...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RedditWizards [link] [comments]
  8. External HDD keeps spinning on and off every 10 tot 15 seconds (Xbox series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD keeps spinning on and off every 10 tot 15 seconds (Xbox series X): I have a WD Black 8 TB external HDD that I bought a couple of months ago. I had it plugged in on my Xbox one X without any issues, it turned off when I put my xbox one X into sleep mode. Now, I...
  9. X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series X keeps shutting down mid game: Any help with the Xbox turning off randomly, tons of space and no air issues. 3abd1f7b-b2ae-49d8-a85c-bb4a9a0fe233
  10. Xbox. Series x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Series x keeps shutting off: Xbox series x keeps shutting off e05e2130-03f0-4f1a-80b5-c61e2646aa36