Series X Lags

Discus and support Series X Lags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I saw a problem with my Seris X. It's lags. When I play FH4 or Gears 5 after the console getting warm then start to lag graphic. There are many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrzysztofBojszczak, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Series X Lags

Hello

I saw a problem with my Seris X. It's lags. When I play FH4 or Gears 5 after the console getting warm then start to lag graphic. There are many clips on You Tube that show problem with frame drops on Series x. On COD or new Assassin we can see that.

:)

KrzysztofBojszczak, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  4. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  6. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

worst online mp gaming experience of the year

lmfao dedicated servers are worse! look at every EA game they use DS an every game has nasty lag from bullet lag on the BC series down to input lag on the fight night series, hell even fifa has lag an thats only a 2 player mode.

So i dont think dedicated servers are the way.
Thema:

Series X Lags

1. Series X Lags - Similar Threads - Series Lags

2. Can someone help me. Lagging on Series S. Not Lagging on original Xbox. Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me. Lagging on Series S. Not Lagging on original Xbox. Please help.: Can someone help me. I got the new Xbox Series S and am mostly a madden player. Why am I lagging on the Series S but when I hope back on the regular Xbox One. I don’t lag at all? Help please. I’m...
  3. Audio lag xbox series X on bitstream out.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio lag xbox series X on bitstream out.: Please, fix the extreme audip lag on bitstream out. It is ridiculous .... dolby atmos is the most extreme, almost a second to late submitted by /u/AdRevolutionary3721 [link] [comments]
  4. Wired Xbox Series X - Bad Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired Xbox Series X - Bad Lag: Hello, Curious to see if anyone else is seeing this issue. My Xbox Series X is hard wired to my router (Orbi RBR750). Playing Fortnite I see the red x for poor connection. Playing Call of Duty...
  5. Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...: My Xbox series s console keeps lagging and freezing when going in and out ofbthe dashboard and back into games. It also shut down by its self while playing a game what's going to on with these...
  6. Xbox Series X Wifi issues - lags out and disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wifi issues - lags out and disconnects: Hello, At first when I got the console this behaivour presented just a few times which I thought was a problem with my ISP so I just ignored it. Lately it has happened a lot of times. While I am...
  7. : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss: : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss Same for me, like I said I contacted the support but they said that it was a recurrent problem at the moment and they are working on it but when I go in...
  8. Xbox Series X - Lag/Freeze while taking a screenshot/screen capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Lag/Freeze while taking a screenshot/screen capture: Hey, I'm wondering if this is an issue others are having as I cannot seem to find it mentioned anywhere. My XSX freezes for about a second or two during or right after 90% of all screenshots I...
  9. Xbox Series X - Screenshot stutter/lag/freeze

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Screenshot stutter/lag/freeze: Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out here on this issue I seem to be having. I cant see anything similar mentioned on any forum etc. Once I hit the share button on the controller the game...
  10. Series X - Multiplayer Connectivity Lag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - Multiplayer Connectivity Lag?: Hi, I am having connectivity issues with Apex Legends & Rainbow Six Siege. Internet is fine, (download/upload speeds, no packet loss, perfect wireless strength). Yet I am having noticeable lag...