Series X left bumper stopped working

Discus and support Series X left bumper stopped working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I've only had my XSX since May and now the left bumper has stopped working. Its still under warranty however I purchased it from Currys PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Burnzee Boyee, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Series X left bumper stopped working

Hi all,

I've only had my XSX since May and now the left bumper has stopped working.

Its still under warranty however I purchased it from Currys PC World, would they be able to help with a replacement controller?

Or would MS be able to help?

:)

Burnzee Boyee, Jul 20, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

You can check with them if they would be able to replace it for you, but if they can't do so you can definitely have it replaced through our services. To have it replaced through our services, you can follow what's mentioned here => Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support.
  3. Ravenhood777 Win User

Factory reset

Greensleeves94

This works as of so far. Go to console settings, then go to system info.

Do this series of keys to reset it.

Left trigger, right trigger

X,Y

Left bumper, right bumper

X, X

Up on d-pad, down on d-pad

Hope this works
  4. GCLL12 Win User

Bumpers

I got the Series 2 on February 8th. Today the left bumper stopped working, less than 3 months after purchase.

I will return it to Amazon.
  5. T0mandante Win User

Error code

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot guys!!!!!

................................................................................

"Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button."

.....................................................................................
  6. STORMDRAYNE69 Win User

Unable To Download The New XBOX Live Update

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
Thema:

1. Series X left bumper stopped working - Similar Threads - Series left bumper

2. Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 DLC missing from account after buying a series x: I've recently noticed that portal 2 has been removed from my account, aswell as "The passing" dlc and "the sacrifice" dlc for left 4 dead 2. I bought portal 2 early last year i think? i did not...
  3. Buying Left 4 Dead 2 on the Series X (DIGITAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Left 4 Dead 2 on the Series X (DIGITAL): So recently I just tried to purchase Left 4 Dead 2 on the series X and finally figured it out after painstakingly checking forums for answers to all of my questions, so here's a real concise look...
  4. Xbox One Series Elite Controller Series 2. Left analog stick not responding fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series Elite Controller Series 2. Left analog stick not responding fully: So when I try and play a game like CoD you have to move quickly. Whenever I go from moving backwards (backpedeling) to moving forward in order to sprint my character doesn't move at full speed,...
  5. Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left for Dead 2 DLC won't download on Series X: We have LFD2 on a 360 disc which installed just fine on our Series X machine, when you go to use the DLC's though which we bought back in 2016 according to our order history it says to download...
  6. Left Xbox Series X Pilot Program

in XboX Insiders
    Left Xbox Series X Pilot Program: So, I left the pilot program because I accidentally answered 'Very Unlikely' to purchase a console if selected, and I wanted to join back to fix it but I can't... Did I just mess up my chances for...
  7. Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue: My elite controller has been working well since last Christmas. Just today, when I plugged it in, my controller curser started moving to the left. On all programs across my pc it does this. I cant...
  8. Series X, ALL wireless controllers intermittently failing left stick *up* movements

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, ALL wireless controllers intermittently failing left stick *up* movements: Build 1.2104.12001.70, Xbox update preview beta. After an undetermined amount of time, any wireless controller will quit registering ~70% of up movements on left sticks, as well as occasionally...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller left analog stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller left analog stick drift: The left analog stick on my Elite Series 2 controller is beginning to act a bit wonky, especially on menu screens. I play Destiny 2 predominantly and on the equipment screens when I try to move...
  10. Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive: I just bought this controller and unless I press down a bit harder than normal, it won’t register a press. The right side is fine. submitted by /u/BootlegJunk [link] [comments]