: Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos?

Discus and support : Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? She Ok so this may have been covered and i may be asking a stupid question here. i have a LG C9pla and just got... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by abram3265, Jan 23, 2021.

1. abram3265
    abram3265 Guest

She

Ok so this may have been covered and i may be asking a stupid question here.

i have a LG C9pla and just got a series x while ive been trying to set it all up ive noticed the Tv will acknowledge Dolby vision signal been received but not Dolby Atmos audio. I’ve enabled it in the tv menus, downloaded the Atmos app
    and currently on the 7 day trial.

When I go into the Xbox setting it won’t let me set the bitstream audio to DA even tho the tv has it built in. Just the error message about using hdmi.... which I obviously am.

Using the demo feature on the Atmos app i don’t even get sound.

Any help on how to apply settings would be Appreciated

Scott

: Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? [​IMG]

: Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? [​IMG]

as you can see the TV is enabled and when i try and use it i get an error, but the tv is detecting dolby vision just not an atmos signal ‍♂️

:)

abram3265, Jan 23, 2021
  2. FlybyDutchman Win User

No dolby atmos when streaming

I have the problem that Netflix Dolby Atmos is not working with the x box S, if I try to play a series with Dolby Atmos, then Netflix give the text:

This title can not play try later?

Configuration is ok at the x box s and all other content without Dolby Atmos will play correct.

If someone have a solution?
  3. darkist1 Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Im sure there will at some point with Dolby Atmos coming to Xbox One, maybe it'll come to the new Xbox Series X?
  4. JamesWenham1 Win User

Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

Settings are all set up for atmos, the UHD player doednt support Dolby Atmos metadata. Highest it can do is Dolby Tru HD. The one x plays games - streams content from netflix, youtube etc in Dolby Atmos this is confirmed on thr TV and the Sound system.
    I have dolby access all my components are correct. I dont see why if microsoft have the license for Atmos (as its funtioning on all other aspects in tbr console) that they wouldnt just do a software update so the UHD player can. Looking at thr specs on tbe
    series x that still shows the new UHD player on the series x still doesnt put out dolby atmos. Needs updating
  5. Helloimbob Win User

Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos sound delay

Hi,

unfortunately the series x doesnt have an optical audio out port so that is not an option - and that also doesnt solve the issue which is specific to dolby atmos.

So according to the manual for the panasonic soundbar i need to run two hdmi cables from the xbox - one to the tv for dolby vision/ALLM and then a second one to the soundbar for the sound

Obviously theres only one HDMI out socket on the series x so i assume this is not possible?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

XBOX ONE X/SERIES X, DOLBY VISION and BLU RAY DISCS

I think Dolby Vision only works for Netflix. I wouldn't expect that to be a feature for discs on current gen as I think all of their focus is on Series X.
Thema:

1. : Series x + LGC9 = no Dolby atmos? - Similar Threads - Series LGC9 Dolby

2. How to validate a purchased disc game for XBOX Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to validate a purchased disc game for XBOX Series S: I bought AC:Valhalla for my XBOX One and played it for several months. I backed up my games to an external drive. A couple days ago I bought the Xbox Series S and restored my back up to it. It...
  3. Xbox Series X 1080i resolution support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 1080i resolution support?: I recently purchased an xbox series x and was disappointed to find out that the console does not seem to support 1080i, as someone that only has a TV that goes up to 1080i, I'd love to know if...
  4. Xbox Series S Fans speed slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Fans speed slow?: Does the fan rotate slowly all of the time at a constant speed? Or should it speed up under load while playing a game? My fan never ramps up, it just spins slowly all the time, whether in menu or...
  5. Xbox Series X hotspot connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X hotspot connection: I just bought my Xbox series X and have experienced my hotspot disconnected randomly when it has 100% strong connection. Using my hotspot is the only way I can game because of where I live. Is...
  6. Xbox series x screen dimming stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x screen dimming stuck: When playing a game, the screen is dimming, like it would if i was idle… but i am in the middle of playing a game. Restarting system, playing different game, changing settings, disconnect from...
  7. has anyone who purchased an xbox series s/x received email confirmation from Microsoft yet?

in XboX Insiders
    has anyone who purchased an xbox series s/x received email confirmation from Microsoft yet?: i haven’t yet, and it seems at least a few others haven’t either. submitted by /u/darkprophet2088 [link] [comments]
  8. How to download updates for Xbox one to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download updates for Xbox one to Xbox series s: Just purchased a Xbox series s and I was trying to see how to upgrade my games to the next generation version I had all my games on my hard drive it played the gameS but I don't think it the next...
  9. Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X sale stuck in pending can anyone advise?: I got the message I was selected to get an Xbox Series X through the second wave of the console purchase pilot. I went through all the steps and delivery was estimated for early next week. I see...
  10. Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t load games and apps and won’t restart: So when I turn on my Xbox sometimes I’ll go to my games and apps and nothing will load and there will just be an infinite looping circle and also my console won’t restart I’ll hit restart the...