Series X Microphone Issues

Discus and support Series X Microphone Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I’m having regular but intermittent microphone dropouts on my Series X. I have a 3 month old pair of Astro A40 TR’s with the Mix Amp Pro... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King Cous II, Nov 17, 2020.

1. King Cous II
    King Cous II Guest

Hi guys,

I’m having regular but intermittent microphone dropouts on my Series X. I have a 3 month old pair of Astro A40 TR’s with the Mix Amp Pro which worked fine with my Xbox one. I have performed the firmware update required to run game and chat over USB.

The microphone issues happen when the headset is plugged into the MixAmp (via USB) and via the 3.5mm headphone jack plugged straight into my elite controller 2.

I also tested a seperate pair of wired Steel Series headphones plugged directly into the controller and im still having the same issues.

it seems to my to be a Series X issue. Any advice would be much appreciated!!

Thank you.

:)

King Cous II, Nov 17, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

When is Microsoft going to make it so that an xbox one will be able to use the inbuilt microphone on a webcam?

If they do add support for USB microphones, I imagine it would be after the Series X launches.
  3. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I discovered one thing. If I plug any headphones in my Xbox Series X controller (with microphone or without it) it works much better in any of the games that gives the issue. What could be mean?
  4. ÖzerÖzdemir1 Win User

on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound

My main problem is about recording game sounds on Xbox Series X not my microphone sound on pc.
  5. GeeBell Win User

Xbox Series X Microphone

Ill do that, thanks for your help
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Series X Microphone

let him use a headset, then head into audio setting and have party chat come out of speakers and headset.
Thema:

1. Series X Microphone Issues - Similar Threads - Series Microphone Issues

2. Microphone issue with Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone issue with Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Recently, I have been having microphone issues when using my Xbox Series S. I can hear all audio when using my console via the tv or my headset when its plugged in, however no one can...
  3. Does USB Gaming Microphone work on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does USB Gaming Microphone work on Xbox Series S?: Hello. Would you like to know if the USB microphone works on XboxSeries S? A “TRUST GXT 232 Mantis Streaming Microphone” type microphone. I do live and would like to know if it works with the...
  4. Microphone not working with Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working with Xbox series S: I’m having issues setting up my headset to my Xbox Series S. I can hear everyone but no one can hear me. It works on my computer so I no it’s not a bad Mic. I have changed the requested settings...
  5. Please. PLEASE!! Can we get USB microphone support on the Xbox Series X. Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please. PLEASE!! Can we get USB microphone support on the Xbox Series X. Please.: How is it that 2+ years ago Turtle Beach had a USB Mic that worked but no other since does? We can plug in webcams, keyboards and mice but not microphones? Why? Please make this happen. How hard...
  6. Is there a usb microphone that works on Xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a usb microphone that works on Xbox series x: I am looking for a usb microphone that plugs into my xbox series x and works as having a mic in the way is annoying and im also wondering if there is a mic with a headphone jack just for a pair of...
  7. Microphone not working on Xbox Series X, works on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on Xbox Series X, works on Xbox One: I have two microsoft brand headsets. they both work fine when plugged into a controllers on the xbox one. move the same controller and headset to the xbox series x and i can hear, but the mic does...
  8. Can you use a USB microphone with Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a USB microphone with Xbox Series X?: My son wants to use his standalone USB microphone (not integrated with a headset) with his Xbox Series X. I plugged in the microphone, however Xbox doesn't recognize it. Is it possible to use a...
  9. My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X: How can I get it work with the console? Its an USB microphone and the Xbox don't read it. Please help me. 3dc81153-6d50-4a9e-8ac6-a398d7257d89
  10. Microphone issue with a elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone issue with a elite series 2 controller: Recently my microphone has stopped working in xbox parties using my second gen elite controller, I can still hear myself though the mic monitoring. I have unplugged and plugged the headset in,...