Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases)

Discus and support Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I spoke to an MS representative who claimed that MS complete isn't available for any 3rd party vendor purchases (e.g. amazon). The website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a tiny lion, Nov 26, 2020.

1. a tiny lion
    a tiny lion Guest

Hi All,

I spoke to an MS representative who claimed that MS complete isn't available for any 3rd party vendor purchases (e.g. amazon).

The website doesn't say anything about this, it just says everyone has the opportunity to, and historically GAME has offered me extended warranty by microsoft for about £39.

will be really disappointed if this is the case, because i can't anywhere on the MS webstore that says it's limited to MS purchases only.

:)

a tiny lion, Nov 26, 2020
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox one x

I don't think Microsoft sell the power cord for the xbox one x seperatly. You may need to purchase a 3rd party cable from an online retailer like amazopn
  3. Smwutches Win User

I cant purchase ea access

Microsoft currency cannot be used to purchase 3rd party subscriptions or any subscriptions.
  4. Dog McBeard Win User

you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem

Did you purchase your copy from the Microsoft store or a 3rd party site?
  5. NevynPA Win User

HDMI port + AV Port

Is the Audio adapter you purchased the Microsoft official one, or a 3rd-party manufactured one?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox games

This is great news and it is a pro consumer move. People can upgrade as and when they need to/can afford to and not miss out on the great games that will be released on launch day. Also, the major 3rd party developers will release on both One and Series
    X for a couple years so I don’t see why Microsoft should alienate existing owners.
Thema:

1. Series X microsoft complete (3rd party purchases) - Similar Threads - Series microsoft complete

2. Series X no power now can’t put Microsoft complete on the replacement provided by microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X no power now can’t put Microsoft complete on the replacement provided by microsoft: Hoping someone can help. my son was one of the lucky ones to get a series X for christmas however, after setting it up the console switched itself off and has had no power since. The original...
  3. Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass games will not load/ complete lack of support for series x problems by Microsoft: I am beyond frustrated and am completely disappointed that i cannot speak to a live person or even get a live chat to help with this issue. microsoft is not providong any support for a very...
  4. Adding Microsoft Complete to my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding Microsoft Complete to my Xbox Series X: I pre-ordered an Xbox Series X from Target back in September. A couple of weeks ago, I tried adding Microsoft Complete to my device, but I was told I could not add Microsoft Complete as it had...
  5. Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....: Has anyone else who's bought a Series X or S at launch in the UK been able to buy the extended warranty (MS complete) for it? If so, how!? I bought mine from GAME (retail) and they couldn't...
  6. Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X, how to purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X, how to purchase?: I have been unable to purchase Microsoft complete for my three new consoles. Every time I click on the link I get an error that the link is invalid. How are we supposed to add the extended...
  7. Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...: I purchased and Xbox Series X at Walmart and also purchased a Microsoft Complete 3-year extended warranty for it through Microsoft. Unfortunate circumstances may force me to sell the Xbox Series...
  8. Cannot purchase Microsoft Complete for my X Series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase Microsoft Complete for my X Series: I am logged into the store, I can see the product Microsoft Complete for Xbox £39.00. However the buy button is not accessible. I have tried to contact support for a call back but that is not...
  9. Microsoft complete for Xbox series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft complete for Xbox series X: Hi all. I recently purchased an xbox series x from a private seller. I have the original Amazon receipt but i want to add Microsoft complete to insure my Xbox series X. I have tried the Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft complete for series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft complete for series x: Anyone able to get complete for the new systems? Link is broken on the website and on the xbox store. Thanks 44c3c81c-0905-4a75-a9e2-486bfca276fe