Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

Discus and support Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cyoox, Mar 31, 2021.

1. /u/cyoox
    /u/cyoox Guest

Hello,

I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not as smooth as on a pc at cod cold war.

I‘m on a 120hz + vrr + 1440p Monitor.

I‘ve tried almost everything i found on research, e.g. changing mouse poll rate to 500, 1000, 125 hz

bought a new razer deathadder v2 still jitteryness while moving.

Any solution for this at the moment? What could cause this?

Here‘s a video of it, tried to show it as much as i can (focus on the tree);

https://streamable.com/ng2bmu

submitted by /u/cyoox
    [link] [comments]

/u/cyoox, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  3. SwirlyCoyote14 Win User

Games/Xbox

If the game had native keyboard and mouse support you may be able to use your PCs keyboard and mouse. You can use the keyboard for the actual xbox homescreen though.
  4. Chudamaru Win User

KBM / Mnk - no way to block/ban users

Would rather all games support keyboard and mouse natively.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

6. pawncrackers Win User

Xbox series x

I would hope that more accessories will be able to be used on the Series X, especially for streamers and folks who choose to play via mouse and keyboard in some games. Have to wait and see. :)

L
Thema:

1. Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering - Similar Threads - Series native Mouse

2. FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X: So they just came out with a update for these games for higher frames and stuff and they only allow u to have higher frames (at least above 30) if u have a 120hz TV or monitor, and its kinda dumb...
  3. Hdmi connection has broken in my Xbox series s, does anyone know if this is covered under...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hdmi connection has broken in my Xbox series s, does anyone know if this is covered under...: Hdmi connection has broken in my Xbox series s, does anyone know if this is covered under warranty or will I have to pay the £195 repair fee please? 488c2f28-cd8a-4921-9b38-4f5a168cf8ef
  4. Xbox Series X disconnects from 5Ghz internet every 20-30 minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disconnects from 5Ghz internet every 20-30 minutes.: Anything I do on on connections that aren't 5ghz are fine but as soon as I switch to that one it just disconnects every 20-30 minutes making any game not worth playing. It automatically reconnects...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues: My xbox elite series 2 controller stopped working wirelessly. I was playing a game and it just turned off. It would not let me turn it back on. I let it charge for over four hours, and tried...
  6. Every Advantage the Xbox Series X has Over the PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Advantage the Xbox Series X has Over the PS5: Not my blog, but cool information about your Xbox Series X console: https://medium.com/super-jump/every-advantage-the-xbox-series-x-has-over-the-ps5-29775f5340e7 Article lists all advantages...
  7. Two brand new Series S consoles will not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two brand new Series S consoles will not turn on.: Hello. I recently purchased an XBox Series S from Bestbuy in Canada. I received it in good order, no damage, etc. It would not power on. I tried the following: - Plugging it into a known...
  8. My elite series 2 rb and lb buttons are sometimes working but most of the time unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 rb and lb buttons are sometimes working but most of the time unresponsive: This is very annoying and the 90 day warranty means i can not replace it 44e9af04-454e-4756-95f7-b09320d640d6
  9. Battlefield 4 @4k native on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 @4k native on xbox series x: OK Ive played Battlefield games since bf2 on pc back in 2005 the series has always been my go to online game and I've had it in multiple incarnations on different systems all the way up to and...
  10. Will Xbox Series X Output Native 1440p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X Output Native 1440p?: Hi all, I currently own a Samsung CHG70, which is a 1440p 144hz monitor. I have also pre-ordered the Xbox Series X. I know that the Series X will "support" 1440p, but I am curious on how it is...