: Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes

Discus and support : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lm Glad, Feb 15, 2021.

1. lm Glad
    lm Glad Guest

I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20 upload 29 latency no packet loss... doesnt make sense

:)

lm Glad, Feb 15, 2021
  2. lm Glad Win User

I get this across any multiplayer game i play, fifa, Warzone and cold war My internet is fine 221mbps download 20 upload 29 latency no packet loss... doesnt make sense
  3. Alderamin4191 Win User

Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes

The issues are with the game its self. I’ve also experienced this on Cold War, but it’s nothing to do with Xbox. The game isn’t fully optimized hence the lag spikes and bullets not registering. Happens to me too. It could also be your internet. if your internet isn’t the best you could also lag due to bad internet connection. Try other PvP games like MW and see if you get these issues in there. If you don’t then it’s a optimisation with CW.
  4. jevster-0E220E0D-A36 Win User

party chat will not work

the packet loss is new it started a while ago but according to xbox its on there part and it should be fixed once they sort the packet loss but the thing is i was playing with the 100% packet loss and no problems but then a lag spike happend and even when
    fixed i can only party chat for about 10 seconds
  5. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

Absolute joke this is. Having no major problems with this 100% packet loss but on rare occasions on COD and Battlefield I will have lag spikes... Getting really annoyed with this now
  6. Dekkerrs Win User

Connection problems need help

I have been lagging in game for a few days now, at first i thought it was just a lag spike but its been continuing for a while now. In game it says i have a 4 bar of connection but i am skipping around the map. I checked my network settings and my connection
    to the network is a 2 bar. I then went into detailed network settings and it says my wireless strength is only 65% and my packet loss is 1% when all my friends have no packet loss and have high wireless strength. How can i improve my wireless strength to stop
    me lagging? Thanks!
Thema:

1. : Series x Packet loss/Lag spikes - Similar Threads - Series Packet loss

2. Series x internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x internal storage: So if i add up all my games i have about 16 total downloaded , when i add up how much space it says they take up it leaves me around 5-8 gb more than what i have avalible acording to the system...
  3. Is streaming your xbox series x/s possible in a laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is streaming your xbox series x/s possible in a laptop?: hear me out, so I have a gaming laptop and so i tried plugging in my xbox seires x into my laptops hdmi port so it showed the xbox in my laptop's integrated monitor, it did not detect the...
  4. Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on: Hi. Wanted to ask about my series x, had it since launch and used it a lot, but 2-3 times now if i turn it on with my controller the console make the boot sound and the buttom light, but after a...
  5. Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need the xbox one and series X versions of call of duty cold war installed?: I had cold war on xbox one, and recently got my Series X, so I had to pay $10 to upgrade to the series X version. Now, I have both the xbox one and series x versions of the game installed,...
  6. Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match...: Hi, there. I have recorded 4K HDR video and have tried to upload to YouTube but YouTube show an conversion error. When i try to use editor, da Vinci or Adobe video lose colors, change ACES input...
  7. xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss: WiFi lag and packet loss are still not fixed on xbox series x,I am currently on the alpha ring. submitted by /u/xboxdevcat [link] [comments]
  8. : Xbox Series X packet loss lag.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Series X packet loss lag.: : Xbox Series X packet loss lag. Hi everyone! Got the Xbox Series X for christmas, I use it for singleplayer games most of the time as I have a pc, but even though my pc is very powerful, it still...
  9. Issue with Series X Packet loss (started 2 days ago)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Series X Packet loss (started 2 days ago): I am currently unable to play any multiplayer game (tried apex, cod black ops, cod mw) as i am receiving upwards of 20% package loss. the xbox is connected to router via ethernet cable and tests...
  10. : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss: : Xbox Series X - Wifi Lag & Packet Loss Same for me, like I said I contacted the support but they said that it was a recurrent problem at the moment and they are working on it but when I go in...