SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile

Discus and support SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 profiles on my series X, Mine ( home) and my wifes. If i download a gamepass game i have no issue playing them but when my wife switches to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SixAmpFuze, Nov 22, 2020.

1. SixAmpFuze
    SixAmpFuze Guest

I have 2 profiles on my series X, Mine ( home) and my wifes. If i download a gamepass game i have no issue playing them but when my wife switches to her profile shes not able to launch the same games from her dashboard, she has to go to the game pass
    page and launch them from their. if she tries launching a game i downloaded on my profile and pinned to her dashboard the game will launch to a black screen and crash back to the dashboard

:)

SixAmpFuze, Nov 22, 2020
  2. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Massive LIVE Update

mine screwed up my pins on the dashboard. now it wont read games anymore on my pins menu
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Any one else getting to this point?

I don't see why use pins when in a simple sentence,you can launch a game or an app.....

I don't use pin anymore,i just pin 6 apps to have a more colorful dashboard. :)
  4. Cosmin128 Win User

Why did the update screw up dashboard pins?

I launched Minecraft with in my pins, after a while my xbox freezes, and when i wanted to get back to start the game my pins wont show up any more. Ive tried to re-pin my Minecraft and it says " You can not pin this file at the moment, try again soon." Hopefully
    they will fix this. :/
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

For me personally, that's a yes and no answer at the same time,

No answer..

The Xbox One wont be obsolete because Microsoft and Game Developers will support and continue to make games for at least 2 years or more after the Xbox Series X / Series S launches.

Yes answer..

The Xbox One will be obsolete because of the older hardware it's running on, with the Xbox Series X hardware being much newer and more up to date, it's far more powerful, better graphic's, faster and smoother gameplay, faster loading time, just overall far
    superior than Xbox One's.

For me, on the day the Xbox Series X launches, is the day i'm trading in and getting rid my Xbox One X as i will never use it again having upgraded to the next generation.
  6. Sonic Emeralds Win User

I just want far cry 4 in the backwards compatible library on the xbox

Back compat wont return until after Xbox Series X launches, Also it is up to Ubisoft wheather the 360 version will be BC. However there is a Xbox 1 version of FC4 too
Thema:

1. SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile - Similar Threads - SERIES pinned games

2. Elite Series 2 random Disconnection

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 random Disconnection: For the longest time my Elite Series 2 controller would just randomly disconnect from the Xbox One X every 5-15 minutes. Got to the point where I had to use it wired only. I even warranty...
  3. Series X Cod Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X Cod Cold War: I just paid $100(cdn + tax's in) for the cross gen version of this game digitally on the store. It kept on crashing and crashing until I figured out to turn off the ray tracing and motion blur....
  4. I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...: I sent my controller in for repair earlier this year and come present day I am having the same exact issue with my bumper not always registering when pressed. When I try to create a service order...
  5. Xbox series X and S optimized games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X and S optimized games: [img] Yesterday i was happy that you finally put out an update for the xbox series X and other.. thanks for fixing the crackling noises fix with wireless headset, still waiting for the dolby atmos...
  6. Today's Update Bricked My Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Today's Update Bricked My Xbox Series X: The Xbox turned on by itself to do the update. It went to 91% then crashed ... followed by a shutdown. It's now in a loop https://imgur.com/a/jOY0oOi submitted by /u/dibella360 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X Order PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Order PENDING: I had purchased the xbox series x on midnight launch (11/9) from the Microsoft store and has been stuck on pending ever since and have constantly been declined. When could I expect to get an email...
  8. Xbox Series X confused by too many drives

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X confused by too many drives: I noticed something weird today when I went to do a Game Pass quest for Fallout 76 and the Game Pass app wanted to install it. I was SURE I had it installed. Turns out I DID but the Xbox wasn't...
  9. Series X shutting down in some games

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shutting down in some games: My series x keeps shutting down (around 30 mins in game then screen turns green on a single moment and console completely turns off but gamepad is still on) while playing Gears 5 and Grounded....
  10. You can pin games and apps but can't pin episodes/series anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can pin games and apps but can't pin episodes/series anymore?: It's easy to add pins to the dashboard. Press the "start" button and select pin to home. Then press the guide button. Select pins. Then select add pins to home. Now my problem is why can't I pin...