Series X question

Discus and support Series X question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone i’m new here and glad i found this. Owned my series X for 3 months and have a question about the disc drive. Do they tend to wear and stop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cristof1980, May 12, 2022.

1. Cristof1980
    Cristof1980 Guest

Series X question

Hi everyone i’m new here and glad i found this. Owned my series X for 3 months and have a question about the disc drive. Do they tend to wear and stop working with constant use? My friend owned his for 5 months and the disc drive went out and i ask cause i use my console for games and movies so im constantly swapping out discs and want to know if that will decrease the drives life. If so i will switch to digital content

:)

Cristof1980, May 12, 2022
  2. JayLDN Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

Thanks for all the answers.

As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

Thanks.
  3. durrell bob Win User

xbox one x

another question

if the xbox series x and s not successful will you bring back xbox one x
  4. SeverSheen360 Win User

Full bandwidth HDMI 2.1

The question is does Xbox Series X support 48gbps or 40gbps?
  5. Legojoey1234 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

I have a similar question. So if i have a 1080p TV will the Xbox Series X work fine on that? and is it worth getting the Series X for a 1080p TV? What are the advantages?
  6. GR412 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
Thema:

Series X question

1. Series X question - Similar Threads - Series question

2. I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    I have questions about my collection of C.O.D. games on my Xbox Series X: I have a new Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console with external hard drives previously used on Xbox One X. I've been trying to play my digital C.O.D. games and disc games on the Series X console,...
  3. Series X disc drive question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disc drive question: My first time posting here so apologies if this is the wrong forums. Few days ago i gave away 19 blueray dvds and before i made sure each individual disc worked as they are old. Now im mainly a pc...
  4. Xbox Series X Zen 2 Questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Zen 2 Questions: since xbox series x uses zen 2 architecture how is it running apps? since almost all apps are compiled into x64 architecture? Does it require all programmers to compile to zen 2 if it's for xbox...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Question: Hello Does anyone know if the paddles on the back of the elite controller are analogue or digital? I'm having issues with my hands and struggling with the triggers especially on F1 2021 which...
  6. Question about xbox serie s resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Question about xbox serie s resolution: Im confused about xbox serie s output resolution (im planning to upgrade my xbox one to it) Official say that it can game on 1440p But some youtube video i saw showed that in its setting, it can...
  7. Series X Warranty Service Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Warranty Service Question: I need to send in my series x under warranty due to an audio issue. The only option offered to me is same unit repair. I do not want to use this option due to a bad experience I had sending my...
  8. Question: Does the Xbox Series X work with external hard drives over 8 TB? (February 7, 2022)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Does the Xbox Series X work with external hard drives over 8 TB? (February 7, 2022): If so, I’ll get an Xbox Series X and trade in my Xbox One X at GameStop. 75f2deb4-14ac-4f81-9ea2-d1d25e38d2c5
  9. Xbox Series S storage question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S storage question.: So I know that the Series S has 364 GBs of available space, which I understand where that space is allocated. But right now my Series S says that I have used 327 GBs of internal storage, yet when...
  10. Xbox series X controller question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X controller question: Hello community. I have a controller problem. So basically I’m playing fortnite and I have the same settings as my other Xbox 1 at my other house. But yet I have bad lag, as in whenever I move or...