Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring

Discus and support Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My series x with the latest update can not launch any games. The system flashes green and shuts off after i try to launch any game. I know this is a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnalAdventurer69, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring

My series x with the latest update can not launch any games. The system flashes green and shuts off after i try to launch any game. I know this is a known issue, but any possibility of a successful patch in the near future?

submitted by /u/AnalAdventurer69
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnalAdventurer69, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

4. MarcusHopkins2 Win User

Series x shutting down

I have the same issue. My console just **** off out of no where constantly.
  5. Jayz Deez Win User

Xbox Bacwards Compatibility

Unfortunately, I believe they shut it down late last year however with the upcoming realise of the Xbox Series X they will be opening back up to suggestions.
  6. OptimusPrime8 Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down

Mine too. This is becoming a more common issue. Cant play anything for more than 5 minutes without the console shutting off.
Thema:

Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring

1. Series X Shutting Down Delta Ring - Similar Threads - Series Shutting Down

2. Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War: I can’t do this anymore man. My Xbox series X has shutdown and crashed about 30 times since I’ve gotten it on November 13th. My series X shutdown twice today alone. The most it’s ever done was 4...
  3. Xbox series X randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly shutting down: My series x keeps randomly shutting down. I've tried the different positions, plugging directly into the wall or surge protector. I just reset the console and now it sits down while just...
  4. Xbox Series X shutting down with media apps

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shutting down with media apps: I have a problem where my Series X is shutting down randomly from media apps. Apps like YouTube, Netflix and even the Blu-Ray player. I have tried the tricks like flipping the power cable, factory...
  5. Xbox series X constantly shuts down!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X constantly shuts down!!!: How do I get my damn xbox series x console fixed. It keeps shutting down!!!! This website is horrible for people who need help. What happened to live customer CARE!!!! THE AUTOMATED SERVICE IS SO...
  6. XBOX SERIES X FREEZES AND AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS DOWN???

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X FREEZES AND AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS DOWN???: My Xbox Series X is in a well ventilated spot on hardwood, not on carpet, but when I play Call of Duty Black Ops it keeps freezing for about 5 to 10 seconds. Then it completely shuts off entirely....
  7. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?: I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the...
  8. Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war shuts down xbox series s: Every time I play zombies, after a few rounds my game freezes then my xbox proceeds to shut down. b73d881a-8285-4950-b009-e8f497d1526a
  9. Xbox Series X shutting down when launching any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shutting down when launching any game: Hi guys, I picked up my Series-X a couple of days ago and downloaded Call of Duty Cold War instantly. I 100% downloaded the XS version as I bought the cross gen version on my xbox one prior to...
  10. Series x shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shutting down: Can Microsoft please give an answer to my series x crashing then shutting down when trying to play games Black ops 9 Times forza once. Is there going to be a fix for it or do we have to get a...