Series x shutting off on a select few games

Discus and support Series x shutting off on a select few games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got the console on release day and have had problems since I’ve got the thing I’ve also emailed microsoft reported 20+ problems when it happens and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/El_tito1017, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Series x shutting off on a select few games

Got the console on release day and have had problems since I’ve got the thing I’ve also emailed microsoft reported 20+ problems when it happens and nothing has changed i also did the insiders app still nothing its now February and I’ve yet to play apex warzone or mine craft once since I’ve got the console since these are the main games i play i will be selling the console to get a different set up that actually works but I’m here because I’ve received no support from anyone anywhere about this issue this is my last cry for help before i ditch xbox after being a loyal customer my whole life and build a pc

submitted by /u/El_tito1017
    [link] [comments]

/u/El_tito1017, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Nielo TM Win User

Can I please have some advice on this T.V.?

Side Note: Panasonic may shut down or retool the plants that produce the old 1024 x 720 panels (the X series). They may also kill off the low-end UT series. There's no market for it, which leaves ST, GT and VT. ST is likely to be the last to be killed off
    by OLED.
  3. GregTeague2 Win User

Xbox series x. Shuts off

Have u been able to find any info on this? The only thing i found says its over heating do to its surrounds and what not. I know thats not true in my case. Heck its on its own end table.
  4. carmine100 Win User

Xbox series x shutting off

when you send the console back, the warranty on that one gets used and I am pretty sure you get a new one with the replacement system. I might have to send my back as well because everytime it starts up it crashes then it resets itself
  5. DARK LORD ZAR Win User

Xbox series x. Shuts off

Same problem with asassins; gears ; forza
  6. OldManScud Win User

Series x keeps shutting off

Provide more details next time and you'll get better answers. What are you ding when it powers down. Does it do it while idle?

Check the power cable and make sure it is seated all the way in to the console. Next make sure your outlet/power strip is in good working order.
Thema:

Series x shutting off on a select few games

1. Series x shutting off on a select few games - Similar Threads - Series shutting off

2. Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Off: My new Xbox series X keep shutting off randomly. The controller will remain powered on but the Xbox is off. It won’t turn back on unless you go push the physical button on the console. Mostly it...
  3. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off: Was just looking for any last insight from people before I actually send this back for service. As the title states, whenever I go to load up an Xbox Series X enhanced game, my Xbox will just...
  4. XBOX SERIES X OVERHEATING AND SHUTTING OFF WHEN PLAYING X/S ENHANCED TITLES

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X OVERHEATING AND SHUTTING OFF WHEN PLAYING X/S ENHANCED TITLES: I got my series x about a month ago from GameStop and every time I play a series x/s enhanced games for 30 minutes to an hour my Xbox shuts off because it overheats. My Xbox is stationed...
  5. Brand new Xbox Series X - Shuts off while playing Medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X - Shuts off while playing Medium: Hello, I just purchased a Brand new Xbox Series X from the Microsoft store, received it, installed lastest patches. First game I install: Medium. I can't play more then a few minutes of the game...
  6. Xbox Series S Shutting Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Shutting Off: I purchased my Xbox Series S in November 2020, from Walmart. I have loved the new sleek design and not having to deal with game discs. Recently, however, my console has been shutting itself off,...
  7. Can launch any games without it crashing/shutting off my Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Can launch any games without it crashing/shutting off my Xbox series x: Ever since the update on Feb 9 2021 I haven’t been able to launch any games without it crashing the game or shutting my Xbox off. If anyone knows of a way to revert to an older OS or a solution...
  8. Xbox series s buzzes and shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s buzzes and shuts off: Today i was playing call of duty warzone and my xbox series s just randomly buzzed screen goes black and shuts off it was all okay before but today it happened twice is it the game or is something...
  9. Series. X shuts off while playing 2k21 next gen y

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series. X shuts off while playing 2k21 next gen y: Series x shuts off when i play 2k21 next. Gen 35d0752d-91bb-4586-9fce-dd025c4f7c0d
  10. Series x shutted off while using quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shutted off while using quick resume: Hello. I had my series x since launch, finished many games on it included cod and valhalla, never shutted off until today, what happened was that i started valhalla with quick resume, the pics...