Series x shutting off randomly

Discus and support Series x shutting off randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else's xbox series x shutting off at random during gameplay? This is so annoying for the fact I can't get any answers about this issue!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THExxGREATESTxx, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Series x shutting off randomly

Is anyone else's xbox series x shutting off at random during gameplay? This is so annoying for the fact I can't get any answers about this issue!

:)

THExxGREATESTxx, Nov 16, 2020
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  3. Nielo TM Win User

Can I please have some advice on this T.V.?

Side Note: Panasonic may shut down or retool the plants that produce the old 1024 x 720 panels (the X series). They may also kill off the low-end UT series. There's no market for it, which leaves ST, GT and VT. ST is likely to be the last to be killed off
    by OLED.
  4. xxxChris92xxx Win User

Xbox will turn off unexpectedly

I dont think it's your S. Because I have a one X and its randomly shutting off on me as well. It only started happening after this new update thoug .
  5. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  6. nightdragon tc Win User

Series X randomly turning off

[​IMG]
    had
    this come up just before it died again
    i dont even get this it just turns off
Thema:

Series x shutting off randomly

1. Series x shutting off randomly - Similar Threads - Series shutting off

2. Series x shuts off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x shuts off: Everytime i join a friends or host friends in a multiplayer game in call of duty cold war, half way my xbox series x glitches out and shuts off 8c1ab6e9-2b1f-4a1f-903e-1f0c6daf5dc6
  3. Xbox s series shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s series shuts off: I bought my son the new xbox for his bday an he hasn't been able to play it at all because it shuts off soon as he clicks on a game i even bought 2k21 twice because it said the new version help...
  4. Series **** signal randomly shuts off when set to output 120hz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series **** signal randomly shuts off when set to output 120hz.: When I set my Series X to output 120hz, to my new LG CX tv, then out of nowhere I only lose video signal; tv goes blank. I still hear everything, I can still hear my games playing and can hear me...
  5. Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting off during game play: I purchased the new Xbox Series X and am having issues with it shutting itself off during game play and it seems to run extremely hot and it is in a well ventilated area. Anyone figure out a fix...
  6. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.: PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't...
  7. Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II

in XboX Insiders
    Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II: A couple days ago I made a post regarding the issue where the console turns off launching a game or during gameplay. Today it was no different, except now, it showed an error screen with two...
  8. Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The consul shuts down, but then restarts, and the...
  9. Xbox Series X : Call of Duty Black Ops Cold Ware shuts off console - not able to upgrade to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X : Call of Duty Black Ops Cold Ware shuts off console - not able to upgrade to...: I am an owner of the new Xbox Series X - like most people I purchased new games for my system. I digitally purchased Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War standard edition. There was no information that...
  10. Series X won’t shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won’t shut off: So I recently purchased the Xbox series X upon opening it and getting set up it was smooth and flawless as I begin my day interacting with the series X no issues whatsoever. The next day was a...