Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II

Discus and support Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A couple days ago I made a post regarding the issue where the console turns off launching a game or during gameplay. Today it was no different, except... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theavestruz17, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II

A couple days ago I made a post regarding the issue where the console turns off launching a game or during gameplay. Today it was no different, except now, it showed an error screen with two options: Restart Console and Solve Problems. Solve Problems gives me another four options: Restart, Offline Update, Reset to Factory Settings, Turn off console. Also, in the bottom of the screen appears an error code, which is E200 000000EF 00000000. Searched for this error code on Xbox support and it says: "This means there may be a problem with the console. ", but it's an article for the Xbox 360. To all this, has Xbox confirmed if it's a hardware or software issue? I decided to not return it until I know exactly what causes the problem and to see if it was fixed in the upcoming days, but honestly I'm running out of patience.

submitted by /u/theavestruz17
    [link] [comments]

/u/theavestruz17, Nov 21, 2020
  2. SummerDuck13488 Win User

Xbox one x shuts off unexpectedly

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem from day 1. I turn the console on, and after a few seconds it would turn off itself. Very annoying.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one x shuts off unexpectedly

Heya matzoball80.

Super sorry to hear about the troubles with your Xbox One shutting off, to start out, please run through this

Xbox One Powering Off Unexpectedly Troubleshooter
    . If you're still having troubles with that, please let us know so that we can best help you out.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX One keeps randomly shutting off

5. Dol Win User

Xone turns itself off randomly, as if home button has been pressed.

6. Nielo TM Win User

Can I please have some advice on this T.V.?

Side Note: Panasonic may shut down or retool the plants that produce the old 1024 x 720 panels (the X series). They may also kill off the low-end UT series. There's no market for it, which leaves ST, GT and VT. ST is likely to be the last to be killed off
    by OLED.
Thema:

Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II

1. Series X shutting off unexpectedly, part II - Similar Threads - Series shutting off

2. Series X Shutting Off while playing NBA 2k21 Next Gen

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Shutting Off while playing NBA 2k21 Next Gen: Hey everyone, I'm currently in the Omega ring and just applied the update (Dec. 4 at 7:00 PM) and I'm still experiencing console shut down when I'm playing 2k21 next gen. I'm being hesitant to...
  3. Xbox Series X randomly shutting off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X randomly shutting off: Xbox Series X Console will shutoff completly after two hours or so of gameplay randomly. Both Xbox and Tv are plugged into wall socket so no power issue. Doesnt seem to be overheating as well, its...
  4. Series x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps shutting off: Series x randomly shuts off 4f2b4200-21b3-43a0-95d4-ef04b5523719
  5. Xbox Series X is freezing during Cold War or Assassins Creed, then shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is freezing during Cold War or Assassins Creed, then shutting off: This happened to me with Cold War about 5 times before I gave up and plugged in my Xbox One X instead. I started up the game and got about 2 minutes into a multiplayer match (with ray tracing...
  6. So, is the Xbox Series X crashing and shutting off while playing games a software issue or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, is the Xbox Series X crashing and shutting off while playing games a software issue or...: I want to know if I should wait for Microsoft to release a patch for it or if I should get a repair order :// submitted by /u/LilDovahkiin98 [link] [comments]
  7. Series x shuts off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x shuts off: Everytime i join a friends or host friends in a multiplayer game in call of duty cold war, half way my xbox series x glitches out and shuts off 8c1ab6e9-2b1f-4a1f-903e-1f0c6daf5dc6
  8. Xbox s series shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s series shuts off: I bought my son the new xbox for his bday an he hasn't been able to play it at all because it shuts off soon as he clicks on a game i even bought 2k21 twice because it said the new version help...
  9. Series **** signal randomly shuts off when set to output 120hz.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series **** signal randomly shuts off when set to output 120hz.: When I set my Series X to output 120hz, to my new LG CX tv, then out of nowhere I only lose video signal; tv goes blank. I still hear everything, I can still hear my games playing and can hear me...
  10. Xbox Series X shutting off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shutting off during game play: I purchased the new Xbox Series X and am having issues with it shutting itself off during game play and it seems to run extremely hot and it is in a well ventilated area. Anyone figure out a fix...