Series X sound delay

Discus and support Series X sound delay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X is plugged into my TCL TV and then out to my Sony soundbar. Blu-ray, DVD and steaming all sound good. However, when I play games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathanbookman, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Series X sound delay

My Xbox Series X is plugged into my TCL TV and then out to my Sony soundbar. Blu-ray, DVD and steaming all sound good. However, when I play games there's a pretty bad delay in the sound output. My Xbox One X and PS4 are plugged in the same way and they don't have this problem. Can someone please help me figure this out? Thanks in advance.

:)

Nathanbookman, Jan 26, 2021
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Dyin Light 2 delay

probaly delayed because it will come out on ps5 and series x
  3. BubblegumNBeer Win User

Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437

Given the stress on the supply chains out there, i just assumed the Series X would be delayed a few months
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios shifts to remote work

I think the virus will affect alot of things. I hope don't get on Xbox Series X delays.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

What games do you think are going to be pushed back?

I think there won't be too many game delays because most game developers will be able to work from home. I hope the Xbox Series X doesn't t get delayed.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Series X Dolby Atmos sound delay

You’re looking at processing delay, you need to adjust the audio delay on either your TV or the sound bar consult your manual
Thema:

Series X sound delay

1. Series X sound delay - Similar Threads - Series sound delay

2. Xbox Series X controller on PC, no sound through jack when wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller on PC, no sound through jack when wireless: I have a brand new xbox series x controller with the latest firmware installed which i'm using on a windows 10 gaming laptop, with all the latest updates. I get sound when i use a headset attached...
  3. Mic sound not working on xbox series x clips and captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic sound not working on xbox series x clips and captures: Hey all, I recently got my xbox series x and have found that if I am talking through my mic and clip it, no sound of my voice will come through. I use an astro wireless headset but It works...
  4. Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal: I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India. The xbox makes a loud startup sound. After start up, the sound is normal and I have no issues. In-game sounds are normal. I use a...
  5. Xbox series s sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s sound issue: So I got my son a xbox series s And 2 sets turtle beach headsets both compatible with xbox When plugged in to the control pad , he can hear his friends and chat with them but when in a game he...
  6. Xbox series s sound when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s sound when using headphones: Does anyone else have the problem where with the series s when you use your headphones it makes like a static noise and stuff I tried all of my headphones and it does the samething. I also used my...
  7. No more sound on Mass Effect Andromeda XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more sound on Mass Effect Andromeda XBox Series S: Game : Mass Effect Andromeda Hardware : Xbox Series S After playing +/- 20 hours the game has no sound at all whatever I try ... I don't know what to do ! e18e93fb-9bb8-4488-976a-d135fd707cfe
  8. No sound coming through headset Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sound coming through headset Xbox series X: Ok so I’m a relatively new owner of a Xbox Series X, I’ve had so many problems its unreal. This problem is that the game sound does not come through the headset (which is connected to the...
  9. Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.: Hello, So I have been playing games for a long time and sound is really important to me. So in my old Setup I had a Xbox one X with Astro A40 TR with Mixamp. I was loving the sound. It was so on...
  10. Delayed Audio on my Series S (TV-Sound) since yesterday. Any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delayed Audio on my Series S (TV-Sound) since yesterday. Any advice?: Greetings, little desperate right now. Own the console since launch, worked excellent since yesterday. Before you ask: I haven't changed the slightest neither on my TV nor my console. First...