Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering?

Discus and support Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I just purchased an Xbox Series X and Hisense 55" U8G television. On most games I have played—from Warzone to No Man's Sky—the screen flickers... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Homefrydgangsta, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering?

Hi! I just purchased an Xbox Series X and Hisense 55" U8G television. On most games I have played—from Warzone to No Man's Sky—the screen flickers randomly; little black/grey/tan colors that jump across the picture for less than a second.

This happens at irregular intervals, but really hurts my eyes...

I have copied all of the online tutorials for best settings, purchased an alternate HDMI 2.1 cord, factory reset the television, swapped to 60hz, turned off HDMI detection, et cetera. Nothing has worked. I am trying to figure out if it is the TV itself, or the Xbox? What can I do? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Homefrydgangsta
    [link] [comments]

/u/Homefrydgangsta, Oct 24, 2021
  2. DeadlyChaser22 Win User

HDR Confusion.

Its a Hisense Roku TV R7 series.
  3. haz2901 Win User

Looking for a 4K tv to work with Xbox one s

have a look at the hisense range, brilliant screens for cheap.
  4. Anghellic Karma Win User

backward compatibility Crimson Alliance, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, Dead Block

Not at this time, but they may be after the Series X (or w/e) launches.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

55 inch Hisense 4K UHD

Xbox One X

Elgato HD60 s

HP Stream Laptop

1TB External Hard Drive

HP Notebook
  6. MarkKing13 Win User

Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

The only in-game option is to hit 'Y' to upgrade to Series X/S. But that takes you to a blank screen in the store.
Thema:

Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering?

1. Series X w/Hisense U8G screen flickering? - Similar Threads - Series Hisense U8G

2. Xbox Series S Games Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Games Crashing: Greetings everyone! I've owned a Xbox Series S since the mid of september, and since I've bought it, the games that I play crash for some unknown reason. I've been playing: - Gears of War -...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Why don't the face buttons work?: What's going on with the $180 $160 ELITE series 2 xbox controller? I just bought one (for use on PC) from the microsoft store. First time I used it, the A button was only intermittently...
  4. Broken HDMI Port? - Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken HDMI Port? - Series X: Need some help figuring out if I need to send my Xbox in for repair or if there is a workaround to this issue. I was playing Halo today and my TV screen went black, my Xbox was still on and I...
  5. How To Set Up Dolby Atmos on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Set Up Dolby Atmos on Series X: Hi All! I may just be missing something obvious, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to set up my Dolby Atmos on my Series X. I paid the license fee, it shows I have access via the app,...
  6. Obtaining an Xbox Series X Halo bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtaining an Xbox Series X Halo bundle: Hi there, I know everyone is playing the waiting game with the current supply chain issues, but I've been trying to get my hands on a Series X for over a year without luck. Background - I am a...
  7. Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter: Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230 volts without converter 5ef7798a-d135-4fb0-8824-e4f171a6d26c
  8. My xbox series x keeps turning of in new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x keeps turning of in new games: Hi My xbox just turning off in new games like halo infinity or forza horizon 5 But in other games it's okey I try all solutions that microsoft tells but it's not working Please let me know...
  9. Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Any idea on how I can get my hands on an Xbox Series X? I know it's a hot item and a tough one but any insight would be awesome. Thanks! 76de46ee-7748-4e36-b878-229f4ef9e1eb
  10. Xbox Series X Does Not See HDR Combability with Hisense 55HG8

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Does Not See HDR Combability with Hisense 55HG8: Hi everyone! New Xbox Series X owner here. For some reason it can't seem to to detect HDR on the Hisense 55HG8 TV. According to the websites manual for the tv, it is HDR compatible. Link to...