Series X wont open menu items

Discus and support Series X wont open menu items in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Series X will not open anything but games. Items like Settings , Help, Kodi, ESPN, netflix, etc.. wont open. Just times out after a minute. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cgtjr1, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Cgtjr1
    Cgtjr1 Guest

So my Series X will not open anything but games. Items like Settings , Help, Kodi, ESPN, netflix, etc.. wont open. Just times out after a minute. I've reset console several times. Really don't want to Hard Factory reset if I don't have too. Thoughts?!
    Anyone else having this problem?

:)

Cgtjr1, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Elohmn Win User

Help here problems with dpad changing weapons and bow...

The only issue I've ever had with the Hot Key (D-Pad or otherwise) is Equipping two like Items. For example 2 Daedric Daggers wont both Hot Key (or Favorite). If you Hot Key one the other is seen as a different Item? Basically,
    it's open the menu for dual-wielding.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

what is xbox series S

rumour has it that its an under powered version of the under powered series x for people that wont be able to afford the huge cost of the under powered series x.

lol
  4. SuperKB10 Win User

Lag when opening Items menu

Well, I don't really have any save files left. I generally get rid of most of my old saves. I've tried clearing my cache and stuff. I actually succeeded in going to jail today, but when I slept to get out, it just took me to this extremely long loading screen.
    I just left it there but eventually just stopped it after it was loading for three hours.
  5. SuperKB10 Win User

I've tried both, and I'm still having the problem. I've decided to just continue with the quest line and just use my kinect commands because that seems to be faster. I'll just try to get through this, then try to fix the bug. But any suggestions would be
    great!
  6. ASpiffingChap88 Win User

if you want to make sure you have cleared the cache, go to the dashboard > system > storage device and you'll se the option to press Y to clear your caches. (should be right anyway, im not at my xbox atm to tell you /exactly/.)
Thema:

1. Series X wont open menu items - Similar Threads - Series wont open

2. Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them: Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to name a few. I restarted my xbox a lot i have a...
  3. Series x wont connect to static ip after power outage

in XboX Insiders
    Series x wont connect to static ip after power outage: Tried restarting everything and changing preview rings from alpha to beta and can only use automatic settings if I try putting in manual static ip the ip and sub show all zeros not sure if anyone...
  4. Xbox series x wont install my disk games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x wont install my disk games: I need help guys i took it for an online repair and it came back a week later still not able to install any of my disk games....im truly upset because i really want to play on my new console...is...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 wont load on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 wont load on Series S: Yesterday i was about to change the paint on la car i got in the auction house when suddenly my game crash and since then i can load the game i have try reinstalling the game deleting the game...
  6. Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont launch. Xbox series s. Xbox game pass: When i launch fable 2 i see the front image it shows when loading into the game. However it then goes back to home screen and wont start no errors. I have tried reboot. Uninstall. Unplugged...
  7. Xbox series X crashes and wont start!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X crashes and wont start!: Hi There. Picked up my brand new series X and plugged it in and played for about an hour after downloading a couple games and made an system update. From out of nowhere the X went black and now it...
  8. Xbox Series X Modern Warfare wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Modern Warfare wont download: I keep trying to download modern warfare on my series X. I keep getting a installation stopped on the multiplayer pack....I can download everything except the multiplayer portion. Anyone else...
  9. Cobtroller wont turn on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobtroller wont turn on series x: Ive set up my new controller to turn my series x on and off but it doesnt work. No matter ehat its set to it just wont turn it on or off ae9cd04f-a3ef-4870-a90b-4cba66af7013
  10. Xbox series x wont wake up after going to sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont wake up after going to sleep: I am having an issue with my series x. When it goes to sleep it won't wake up. The power light is on but its as if it won't turn the hdmi back on. My TV doesn't get a signal from the unit. I have...