Series X won’t shut off

Discus and support Series X won’t shut off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently purchased the Xbox series X upon opening it and getting set up it was smooth and flawless as I begin my day interacting with the series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trurule, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Trurule
    Trurule Guest

Series X won’t shut off

So I recently purchased the Xbox series X upon opening it and getting set up it was smooth and flawless as I begin my day interacting with the series X no issues whatsoever. The next day was a whole different story, I went to shut the series X off by holding
    down The Xbox logo button on the controller bringing up the option of turn off counsel turn off controller log off I turn off the Consol And then it turns right back on and the controller Turns on as well, but it doesn’t turn on paired to the System. This
    is where my issue begins as the controller can’t pair to the system wirelessly or hardwired I have no other choice but to force shut down again through the Xbox power button on the system in order to get The controller paired to the system once more. I’m now
    testing to see if I just leaving the system onHaving a shut down that way and turning the controller off through the inteface

:)

Trurule, Nov 19, 2020
  2. cody-93 Win User

Giant bomb 18 min video!!! spoliers!!! but i must say it looks fantastic!!

Great video, but OMG THE COMMENTATORS WON"T SHUT UP
  3. Nielo TM Win User

Can I please have some advice on this T.V.?

Side Note: Panasonic may shut down or retool the plants that produce the old 1024 x 720 panels (the X series). They may also kill off the low-end UT series. There's no market for it, which leaves ST, GT and VT. ST is likely to be the last to be killed off
    by OLED.
  4. GregTeague2 Win User

Xbox series x. Shuts off

Have u been able to find any info on this? The only thing i found says its over heating do to its surrounds and what not. I know thats not true in my case. Heck its on its own end table.
  5. carmine100 Win User

Xbox series x shutting off

when you send the console back, the warranty on that one gets used and I am pretty sure you get a new one with the replacement system. I might have to send my back as well because everytime it starts up it crashes then it resets itself
  6. DARK LORD ZAR Win User

Xbox series x. Shuts off

Same problem with asassins; gears ; forza
Thema:

Series X won’t shut off

1. Series X won’t shut off - Similar Threads - Series won’t shut

2. Xbox series x won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t turn on: Just gotnmy console last ifht at 6pm played for four hours, turned it off and went to bed. Now this morning it wont turn on again, ive tried to do the internal power reset but that did not work ,...
  3. Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... Doesn't work with LAN cable either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... Doesn't work with LAN cable either: Anybody have this issue?? A have tried everything!! fcac589e-5e09-4d16-8763-bdd72d1396d8
  4. Game trailers won’t play past 11 seconds on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game trailers won’t play past 11 seconds on Xbox series x: Anyone having the same issue? Game trailers wont play past 11 seconds or sometimes wont load at all in the microsoft store in my xbox series x. Getting really annouying, wont be buying a game when...
  5. Series X won’t recognize disc game want me to buy digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X won’t recognize disc game want me to buy digital copy: Disc version of call of duty modern warfare wont play it keeps prompting me to purchase game even though there is a disc of the game in the xbox and everything is installed i dont understand why ?...
  6. Xbox Series x won’t play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series x won’t play games: I got my series X yesterday. When i try playing any game wether it be assassins creed from disc or gears of war download. It will not get passed the start screen. At times it will turn my screen...
  7. Series X won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won’t turn on: Totally bummed right now. Waited what felt like forever and after finally getting my console set up i started playing a game for about 45 minutes. The console shutdown mid game, and it wont turn...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075
  9. Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet...: Xbox Series X won’t connect to 5GHZ internet... I just got my Xbox Series X and it wont connect to my 5GHZ wireless connection, only my 2.4GHZ one. Anyone know how to fix it? I never had this...
  10. Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...

in XboX Insiders
    Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/itzmaveriic [link] [comments]