Series X XB Live Connectivity Issue When Playing 360 Games And Select XB1 Games (PLEASE...

Discus and support Series X XB Live Connectivity Issue When Playing 360 Games And Select XB1 Games (PLEASE... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have talked to numerous "experts" in the chat section of this site, and cannot get anyone on the phone due to the high volume of calls (despite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrryCook, Nov 22, 2020.

1. OrryCook
    OrryCook Guest

Series X XB Live Connectivity Issue When Playing 360 Games And Select XB1 Games (PLEASE...

I have talked to numerous "experts" in the chat section of this site, and cannot get anyone on the phone due to the high volume of calls (despite waiting all day). My Xbox Series X has no problem in being connected online. It has an Open NAT type, and downloads
    games relitively fast (I ran all the speed tests from the network settings as well, with no issues). Whenever I try to play any 360 titles, I cannot sign into my XBL (from the 360 emulator), although my Series X is connected perfectly fine. I run into a similar
    issue in Gears 5, where I cannot connect to Gears Services despite being logged into Xbox Live. Even more odd, my Xbox One has absolutely zero issues with anything mentioned (on the same exact network). I have looked in the trouble shooting on the official
    site and tried everything instructed with no avail. Can anyone please provide me with some assistance?

:)

OrryCook, Nov 22, 2020
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Backwards compatibility for original Xbox games

Xb>Xb1 would be a breeze in comparison to 360>Xb1 or XB>360
  3. D4y1v1n5 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

I'm planning on running my 360 and XB1 games from an external drive, but because my internet isn't the fastest I wanted to start downloading the Series X upgrades now, ready to transfer to the Series X's internal storage so they'd be ready to play sooner.
    I'll make do with the non-Series X games until they've been installed then.
  4. Fadd Salmon Win User

xbox 360

If they're 360 games only a selection of them will be playable, but with the Series X you should be able to play any xbox game on it. Hope this answered your question =)
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Misstook the xbox backward capability, pls help :(

Am I understanding OP tried to use a N64 disc in an XB1? If that is the case.. only XB 360 games will work on the XB1, not all discs.. and also those said games need to be added to the list before they are playable...
  6. mules4200 Win User

Connected to Wifi but XB1 thinks it's offline. Can't connect to any Live services.

Having the same issue, nat is open xb1 says all services available but cannot access xb live
Thema:

1. Series X XB Live Connectivity Issue When Playing 360 Games And Select XB1 Games (PLEASE... - Similar Threads - Series Live Connectivity

2. Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live even though home network is still working...: Not sure if this is where it goes but it's worth a shot considering I don't see any comments from anyone from Microsoft on the issue yet. The issue i'm having happens fairly often, its bad enough...
  3. Xbox series x Xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Xbox live connection: I was just wondering if anyone has experience xbox live cutting off mid game on the series x. Kicks me out of the game and the party chat and then loads back up? 3ab917a0-edeb-4216-8554-7c59fe8469a1
  4. Xbox Series X Randomly Disconnects From Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Randomly Disconnects From Xbox Live: My Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from Live. I checked and its not disconnecting from my WiFi it's just disconnecting from Xbox Live. All of the troubleshooting steps were done but the...
  5. current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X: Backward 360 titles like modern warfare 3 or black ops 2 are having an issue at least on my system. I tested under the main xbox live ultimate account, multiplayer xbox live works fine there (for...
  6. Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot...: Xbox Series X, Wireless WiFi is connected, but not conneted to Xbox live. Phone Hotspot works fine. Have you tried restarting your router? dac28b52-c983-4c71-81a6-e40061e2812e
  7. Trouble with sharing Xbox live with Xbox x series and Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with sharing Xbox live with Xbox x series and Xbox one: We recently just purchased the new xbox. We have 2 xboxs tgst we are trying to share xbox live with. We made the new xbox x the home account and now we cant get live to share with the old xbox...
  8. Xbox live gold for Xbox one and Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold for Xbox one and Xbox series: Hello i wanted to buy xbox live gold for my xbox one does this gold transfer to my xbox series if I were to buy it. 55b5d5ef-4876-4043-9231-f2c64553408b
  9. is live backrounds avaialable now? or only on the series x/s?

in XboX Insiders
    is live backrounds avaialable now? or only on the series x/s?: /\ submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  10. Will I be able to live stream on Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I be able to live stream on Xbox Series X/S?: I was one of those lucky guys who pre-ordered the Xbox Series S in the Microsoft Store, and I want to ask: Can I live stream on Xbox Series S without using a capture card? I already know I can...