series x

Discus and support series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i get the picture of home screen of said game but when the console tries to read the disc the screen goes blank for a few seconds then reverts back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iangibson1966, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. series x

i get the picture of home screen of said game but when the console tries to read the disc the screen goes blank for a few seconds then reverts back to home screen,this console is a new replacement yesterday.

:)

iangibson1966, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

Will not Xbox Series X only
  4. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  6. julosjc Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

Hi There,

Microsoft will continue to support Xbox One X with same releases on series X within the first year of Series X.
Thema:

series x

1. series x - Similar Threads - series

2. Problems with the xbox series gamepad on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with the xbox series gamepad on windows 10: Hello. I have three xbox series gamepads. All gamepads are used on a laptop with the latest Windows 10 Insider update and updated in the xbox Accessories app. In wireless mode, all three gamepads...
  3. Series x controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x controller: The new series x controller is much smaller, my thumbs eant to comfortably rest in the very center of the controller. This has caused some hand pain, and i do t even have the buggest handa, will...
  4. xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x - WiFi lag & Packet Loss: WiFi lag and packet loss are still not fixed on xbox series x,I am currently on the alpha ring. submitted by /u/xboxdevcat [link] [comments]
  5. How to Fix Xbox Controller Disconnect issue for Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix Xbox Controller Disconnect issue for Xbox Series X: First a little history of the issue: I first had this issue on Release day and have had it since atleast once during every play session. The issue arrise when the xbox wireless connection gets...
  6. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off: Was just looking for any last insight from people before I actually send this back for service. As the title states, whenever I go to load up an Xbox Series X enhanced game, my Xbox will just...
  7. What can I expect for Xbox series s 4K

in XboX Insiders
    What can I expect for Xbox series s 4K: Guys what kind of performance should I expect on 4k tv with xbox series s storage, and no disk drive isn't a problem submitted by /u/Krostatic [link] [comments]
  8. Replacement Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Series X: Hi all, Advice please as i am a bit annoyed. I had my Xbox Series X replaced as it was faulty now the replacement one which is less than 24hrs old will not power up, tried reset, unplug etc but...
  9. Series S - when HDMI-CEC is on, freesync turns unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S - when HDMI-CEC is on, freesync turns unavailable: Hi I recently purchased a Acer Vg240y monitor and a Series S. Both are working fine. But when I turn HDMI cec on in Series S, the variable refresh rate option turns unavailable. Is this normal...
  10. Series S Fan Behavior - Slow and Steady or Ramp Up with Load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Fan Behavior - Slow and Steady or Ramp Up with Load?: My Series S has overheated at a point while playing Skyrim SE. This is well into the game and I am unsure if it is a hardware issue or a problem with the game. My first thought is that the fan is...