Serious Problems with Xbox - Controller Disconnecting, Hardware Problems, Random Shutdown

Discus and support Serious Problems with Xbox - Controller Disconnecting, Hardware Problems, Random Shutdown in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Listen I am a big fan of Xbox, been there from the start but I have had nothing but problems with this console since the day I have bought it. Firstly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Minibridd, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Minibridd
    Minibridd Guest

Serious Problems with Xbox - Controller Disconnecting, Hardware Problems, Random Shutdown

Listen I am a big fan of Xbox, been there from the start but I have had nothing but problems with this console since the day I have bought it. Firstly for some random reason when in any sort of game my controller seems to lose connection to my XBOX. Literally
    it will stay on for a bit and then randomly disconnect as if it was trying to pair with the XBOX. So frustrating when putting hours into objectives in game just to have the controller die on you and then you lose all progress. The Batteries aren't the problem
    as I keep changing them fresh. Not only this but when spending 2 hours trying to complete something in a game the XBOX now has randomly started to crash and just shutdown. Literally I'm so lost in what to do at this point. Should I take it back since apparently
    its £450 pound piece of trash at the minute. I am so disappointed with this its unbelievable, don't get me wrong I love the graphics and everything but its just not practical and worth the money since it doesn't even work as it should. How do I fix it or
    what should I do?

:)

Minibridd, Nov 22, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have already done?

Step 8 of this Troubleshoot random disconnects mentions ISP or network hardware problems. If you run thru the steps in the troubleshooter
    I'm sure you will narrow down where the problem lies.

Updating my ISP networking hardware solved all my issues about connecting and/or disconnecting from XBLive etc.
  3. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

Controller Periodically Disconnects

4. Led Magnet Win User

Mic keeps disconnecting, this then disconnects controller. Very ANNOYING

5. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controllers Frequently Disconnecting

Before the September update, never had a problem disconnecting the controller! The controller LED blinks and it gets disconnected for 2 or 3 seconds and connect again! I believe it is not hardware but bug in update! Someone with the same problem after the
    last update?
  6. Led Magnet Win User

Xbox one controller disconnects on it's own

Thema:

1. Serious Problems with Xbox - Controller Disconnecting, Hardware Problems, Random Shutdown - Similar Threads - Serious Problems Controller

2. Serious update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious update problem.: Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the...
  3. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...
  4. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...
  5. reporta problema grave [Mod Translation - report serious problem]

in XBoX on Mobile
    reporta problema grave [Mod Translation - report serious problem]: oi eu descobrir um bug muito grave que foi a publico como eu faço para reporta? eu ganho brindes pois o bug tem como eu roubar jogos dos outros pelo compartilhamento? o que devo fazer? preciso...
  6. I've got a serious problem here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a serious problem here...: Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem. In the options menu, under "online" I guess I accidentally switched the "sign in...
  7. I have a serious problem with my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a serious problem with my Xbox account: Is that I want to recover my licenses, because for some strange reason I no longer had my 5 licenses, I had only used one and when playing my brother I realized that I could not play online so I...
  8. serious problem of stability in "forza motorsport 7" for windows 10 from WS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    serious problem of stability in "forza motorsport 7" for windows 10 from WS: Hi , I have a very serious problem of stability in "forza motorsport 7" for windows 10 64 bits, bought in the windows store. My system is brand new and EVERY other apps works just fine. I...
  9. I Have A Serious Problem Help As Before PES2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have A Serious Problem Help As Before PES2017: I won the pes2017 in the promo of pepsi fans in August of 2017 and I had my xboxlive account in spain since it was new in xbox live and in uruguay country where I live there is no xbox live...
  10. Serious problem with controller and other accessory quality.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious problem with controller and other accessory quality.: So I don't know what I expect to get out of this post, maybe an explanation or maybe I'm doing something wrong that can be pointed out... But here's the crux of my issue: Xbox brand accessories...