Serious sam on xbox app wont let us play co op?

Discus and support Serious sam on xbox app wont let us play co op? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apparently this has been an issue since it was released how can you release a game stating co op and it does not have functioning co op that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bjorn497, May 12, 2022.

1. Bjorn497
    Bjorn497 Guest

Apparently this has been an issue since it was released how can you release a game stating co op and it does not have functioning co op that is fraudulent, i didn't pay but for those who bought this game for the co op would be furious an its still not fixed lol me and my mates downloaded it recently and spent 15 minutes until we googled the problem surely by law they have to fix the problem or atleast remove co op from the games apparent features so people do not waste their time or money.

:)

Bjorn497, May 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Bjorn

Could you explain to me your issue? Or this is more like a feedback?
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Is this on PC or console?

If its on PC then this isnt the first or last time.

There have been a few games whereby its advertised as co-op, but once you download it, it turns out co-op doesnt work. The problem is that the description of the game is taken word for word from the Steam page (where co-op works) but once its in the windows store it seems something just dont work and I feel the developers either dont have the resources or the time to make co-op work.
  4. autana79 Win User

Top 10 XBLA Games

1: Serious Sam HD FE

2: Serious Sam HD SE

3: Serious Sam HD FE

4: Serious Sam HD SE

5: Minecraft

6: Serious Sam HD FE

7: Serious Sam HD SE

8: Renegade Ops

9: Minecraft

10: Serious Sam HD FE

I get the feeling I need more Arcade Games..
  5. RooK53 Win User

Serious Sam 3

from their official websile...

Just a quick note to let all Serious Sam fans know that Serious Sam 3: BFE has just been released for PC!

It is available for purchase on Steam by clicking on this link:
    store.steampowered.com/.../41070

It is also available on D2D, Impulse and other digital distributors!

We are now concentrating our efforts to create Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions.

Roman Ribaric

CEO

Croteam

http://www.croteam.com/
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

Serious Sam 3

I loved the Serious Sam Series. I'm with daneel1954. Lets hope MS speeds it through the cert.
Thema:

1. Serious sam on xbox app wont let us play co op? - Similar Threads - Serious sam app

2. Do Xbox requests actually get taken seriously?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox requests actually get taken seriously?: I routinely beg for USB audio support and it's been a top request several times but nothing seems to be happening. It's pretty obviously just a toggle setting since the Xbox OS is a Windows kernel...
  3. X Box One X Serious Issues. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box One X Serious Issues. Can anyone help?: Hi folks This is an odd one to be honest! In short, I have had problems with Destiny 2 for several months now. The music and speech keeps cutting in and out, and there is tremendous lag on...
  4. Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s: I have reset xbox serious s and re-install forza horizon 5 once. I always get error code 0x8007045d. b267085f-aefe-43e9-8a61-9b2124e0ef81
  5. Serious Sam 4 Cloud saves

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious Sam 4 Cloud saves: Tenho mais de 8 horas de jogo do serious sam 4 no Xcloud, decidi baixar o jogo pela gamespass, quando eu baixei no inicio solicitou a minha conta do xbox, coloquei, achando que iria sincronizar,...
  6. Serious sam multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious sam multiplayer not working: Hi It is not possible to join any multiplayer server within serious sam collection game. You always receive a time out message. Please fix. Thanks. f58bbae8-f4e0-42aa-b68c-931d476bfe8a
  7. Serious sam 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious sam 3: Когда выйдет serious sam 3 на xbox one по обратной совместимости. Все хотят в него поиграть. Уже 2018 год. Сделайте пожалуйста его доступным на xbox one. [Translation: When the serious Sam 3 on...
  8. Serious Sam 3 BFE - no download option in game info.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Sam 3 BFE - no download option in game info.: Hi there! Few months ago I bought "Serious Sam 3 : BFE Xbox Live Arcade". I didn't play it since then, but today I wanted to download it, but it is not possible to download/buy the game. Tried on...
  9. Serious sam TFE HD, Co-op achievements, need help?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious sam TFE HD, Co-op achievements, need help?...: Just looking for anyone to help out with the co-op achievements because the games quite old now and its very rare to find anyone on it. Message me if u want to help :)...
  10. [XBLA] Serious Sam TFE HD freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBLA] Serious Sam TFE HD freezing: Hello, This is about a secret area in a secret level, so if you don't want to know about it, do not read on. In the Sacred Yards, there is a part where a sphinx rises up on a platform. If you...