SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM.

Discus and support SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where can I turn for help. I have been attacked by Live Technologies, Apical On line under Citrix Systems since Sept 2016 and consider them to be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColinCOONEY, Jun 14, 2020.

1. ColinCOONEY
    ColinCOONEY Guest

SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM.

Where can I turn for help.

I have been attacked by Live Technologies, Apical On line under Citrix Systems since Sept 2016 and consider them to be a serious international threat with their programs running on Government Computers.

On today14/6/2020 they appear to blocked me from even having the use of emails. The use of Major Av and others programs simply allow me to waste funds and then block their programs from operating with no way of making contact to get help.

:)

ColinCOONEY, Jun 14, 2020
  2. FallStrom God Win User

SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM.

contact your loval pd this is a cyber crime
  3. WPAK Win User

robo call

4. HassanB Win User

Microsoft account verification code at startup of Xbox?

Hello,

Yes, this is not a "scam". This is apart of Microsoft's Security Proofs, more information can be found
    here.
  5. DarkOvcharka Win User

Need to make the 'community' more of a community

Was watching Twitch today, this guy won a code for something else. He tried to scam the kid that was broadcasting, "I didn't get it, can I get another one?" OMG...serious?
  6. Gob1zku Win User

Same as above - 6000 pts, used existing pts, soccer game purchased that I don't own

Thema:

SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM.

1. SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM. - Similar Threads - SERIOUS SECURITY SCAM

2. Serious update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious update problem.: Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the...
  3. Are you **** serious?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you **** serious?: My save data? All gone. Its **** upsetting. Im sick of this ****. I want my data back. All of this because of an update. 1c96c16f-0280-47ca-b981-71456c8b2138
  4. Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?: I play "Halo: MCC" on Steam as well as other Steam games. Steam is a service which allows you to change your 'visible' name at no cost, while you still have your account name unchanged, and it...
  5. SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET THIS FIXED SO DUMB

in XboX Insiders
    SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET THIS FIXED SO DUMB: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...
  7. Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...: After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I tried going back to make sure the game was...
  8. I need serious help with my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need serious help with my console: This started june 10th, when i came from my grandmothers house, and her internet isnt the fastest, its very slow, and i my xbox was completely fine, the only problem i was having was that my gta...
  9. Serious rant on warranty quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious rant on warranty quality: Rant time. Xbox series 2 controller I bought the controller from walmart had mapping issues that led to warranty cover under microsoft. Well they kept my empty box so i can no longer return it...
  10. Very Serious Xbox Security Breach through messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very Serious Xbox Security Breach through messages: I am playing Fortnite and all at once someone send 50 messages from my account most of them using the N word to random xbox live users. My account was not hacked, there is some sort of xbox com...