Seriously, An Update all button, now.

Discus and support Seriously, An Update all button, now. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Aug 8, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ApeNaji Win User

Elite controller and button mapping to paddles.

Seriously. How about total control for all of the buttons! If you change a paddle you esntially change the same button on the controller. The skuf pad doesn't do that
  3. lx Unique xl Win User

service alert?

It is 6:00 am january 17 2012 and now all this is happening all over again internet access and cand connected to router but no xbox live seriously whats wrong this time doing another frickin update?
  4. SweetMasquerade Win User

Xbox One - TV from Sky App Not Working

Seriously??!! Let's hope that they do an update to fix all of this. :/
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

Always online experience broken.

@ rippenI think its becuase the titanfall launch broke XBL lol. seriously was flawless until titanfall, now there are minor issues all over. but MS is good at getting them fixed quick

@ OP

Updates are seamless, i keep my xbox in standby, all my games patch and DL updates themselves and i never see it or know outside of the notification to launch teh game when i get home. The only interaction i've had is after a OS update to the xbox one, i
    come home and its off and not in standby so i press the on button and it takes about a minute to finish the update and voila, done. much better then it was on the 360 IMO
  6. DESTROY YOU 2 Win User

Xbox Live Rubberbanding and Party Issues

Seriously guys? I have stated my internet is fine, it's the Xbox. But now I got it running after a firmware update. You all tell me to check if it's my internet when I know it's not. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. Seriously, An Update all button, now. - Similar Threads - Seriously Update button

2. Serious Ongoing Audio Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Serious Ongoing Audio Issue: Hello. I'm currently in Insider Alpha with an Xbox One X. For the last 2-3 updates there's been rather serious issues with audio and playable videos. The audio output will emit high pitched...
  3. Serious video playback issues (Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Serious video playback issues (Alpha): I'm on Alpha ring IP on a Xbox One X and EVERY time a video is played whether it be through YouTube or Twitch it's entirely in 25% speed with high pitched ringing noises. Edit - a hard reset...
  4. [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...

in XboX Insiders
    [Serious] How can the Xbox team hope for success with XCloud when in-home streaming barely...: I think the idea and concept of game streaming is brilliant. I was stoked when the feature was rolled out back in 2015, but since its release it hasn't seen any love or support (that we've been...
  5. something is seriously wrong with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    something is seriously wrong with my controller: Last night I was playing with some friends when I noticed a strange problem with my controller. Everytime I scroll through something with my dpad or directional stick it always skips the thing...
  6. Xbox Account Recovery Gone Wrong - Are you serious Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Recovery Gone Wrong - Are you serious Xbox?: Okay so about a week ago, my friend and I were gamesharing, I said that I would like to stop, he gets angry, we argue, and one thing leads to another Im on the xbox website on my account trying to...
  7. Halo Needs A Serious Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Needs A Serious Update: How can you take away local split screen... from HALO? A huge reason why people enjoyed the game, to play with their friends/family when they are hanging out together. Don't give me bs like 'oh...
  8. Can't unlock Serious Business in Dec 27 updated version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't unlock Serious Business in Dec 27 updated version: 1. What version & build of Windows are you running? Windows Phone 8 2. What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? Nokia 920 Lumia Amber...
  9. digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.: so i went to update fm7 which i already had downloaded. it deleted the game off my xbox and started the whole download from scratch. harddrive still has the exact same amount of space taken up so...
  10. Xbox One NXOE update 18th Nov 2015 has seriously broken the console in many ways.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One NXOE update 18th Nov 2015 has seriously broken the console in many ways.: Before this update, I had been playing Fallout 4, when I noticed an update and applied it. Since then, not only does it have issues with the message in the subject line, but the Xbox App is...