Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help

Discus and support Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help Okay this is my last attempt to reach out to Xbox for help before I sell my Xbox and rid... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BustinJustin13, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help

Okay this is my last attempt to reach out to Xbox for help before I sell my Xbox and rid myself of the problem for good. I have an ongoing issue with my Xbox service that renders every game I play completely unplayable. I have constant
    one second lag spikes in every single game that I play, even though I have open NAT type and excellent internet statistics. I have went through the painstaking trouble of contacting my internet provider ( Xfinity ) and even they agree that it is something
    wrong on Xbox's end. I'm disgusted at how much money I spend a year on games and an Xbox live gold subscription, just to not be able to play them in the end. If I can't get some actual help for a change you can rest assured my Xbox will be gone along with
    any games and I will never buy another Microsoft product again in my life.

:)

BustinJustin13, Jan 14, 2018
  2. Lag issues

Someone help me I get a lot of lag spikes and I'm not sure if it's cuz of this so please help me

i killl youuuu, Jan 14, 2018
  3. Seriously fed up!!!!!!!!!!!

My son still cannot log into x box live despite having gold membership....I've followed every instruction, thread etc going and nothing works! I've spent hours trying to resolve this and am seriously fed up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CravenUrchin83, Jan 14, 2018
  4. i killl youuuu Win User

Lag issues

Someone help me I get a lot of lag spikes and I'm not sure if it's cuz of this so please help me
  5. DoodysBird Win User

Seriously fed up!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with this.. it seems it's an ongoing issue.. I have 2 kids here upset they can't get online :(
  6. Jamo008 Win User

Battlefield 4 lag after 12-13-13 update? What?

I'm still getting lag spikes. Anyone else heard any news about this?
  7. orion796 Win User

best gun to use for run n gun?

if you want to move faster use a sub-machine gun move from side to side..it helps due to the horrendous lag on this game..getting so fed up with the lag now..so frustrating.
  8. HUTZZ Win User

Server issues

Been trying to play online multiplayer for 2 full days now. Getting seriously fed up with it.
Thema:

1. Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help - Similar Threads - Seriously fed lag

2. New Xbox Store is nice - but seriously wrong filtering on Single player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Store is nice - but seriously wrong filtering on Single player: The various filtering like on 1 player - you want to know that game also has single player. But filtering is done so that only games that are solely 1 player is listed. So it should be filtering...
  3. XBOX ONLINE SAFETY CONCERN **SERIOUS ISSUE**

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONLINE SAFETY CONCERN **SERIOUS ISSUE**: THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS AT THIS POINT, EVERY OTHER DAY MY NETWORK IS GETTING THREATS AND LEAKED BY 13-YEAR-OLD SCRIPT KIDDIES SIMPLY FROM JUST PLAYING THE GAME? NOT EVEN BOTHERING ANYONE? THIS...
  4. Xbox Store App - really need serious attention not to ruin Store experience - like navigation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store App - really need serious attention not to ruin Store experience - like navigation: Hi Now having fiber high speed internet I spent more time in Xbox Store through the App in Xbox One. And this experience is just horrible. #1. Back buttons often return to Home screen instead...
  5. There is a serious issue with my purchases in Destiny 2 not being given to me. Who can I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    There is a serious issue with my purchases in Destiny 2 not being given to me. Who can I...: I've been dealing with an issue with my account not being given Silver I purchase on Destiny 2 for months. Every time I try to purchase Silver, everything completes properly and I get no issues...
  6. Serious update problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious update problem.: Hi, if anyone from Xbox/Microsoft is reading this then could you please help me. I have an Xbox One X and last Friday night (7th August 2020) I downloaded an update for my console that made the...
  7. Are you **** serious?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you **** serious?: My save data? All gone. Its **** upsetting. Im sick of this ****. I want my data back. All of this because of an update. 1c96c16f-0280-47ca-b981-71456c8b2138
  8. Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?: I play "Halo: MCC" on Steam as well as other Steam games. Steam is a service which allows you to change your 'visible' name at no cost, while you still have your account name unchanged, and it...
  9. SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET THIS FIXED SO DUMB

in XboX Insiders
    SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET THIS FIXED SO DUMB: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards, but ... no rewards? (serious problem): Hello everyone this is my problem and I wanted to share to know if anyone went through the same: I finished my achievements and my Binge searches I received my 100, but, did I miss the streak !?...