Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help

Discus and support Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help Okay this is my last attempt to reach out to Xbox for help before I sell my Xbox and rid... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BustinJustin13, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help

Okay this is my last attempt to reach out to Xbox for help before I sell my Xbox and rid myself of the problem for good. I have an ongoing issue with my Xbox service that renders every game I play completely unplayable. I have constant
    one second lag spikes in every single game that I play, even though I have open NAT type and excellent internet statistics. I have went through the painstaking trouble of contacting my internet provider ( Xfinity ) and even they agree that it is something
    wrong on Xbox's end. I'm disgusted at how much money I spend a year on games and an Xbox live gold subscription, just to not be able to play them in the end. If I can't get some actual help for a change you can rest assured my Xbox will be gone along with
    any games and I will never buy another Microsoft product again in my life.

:)

BustinJustin13, Jan 14, 2018
  2. Lag issues

Someone help me I get a lot of lag spikes and I'm not sure if it's cuz of this so please help me

i killl youuuu, Jan 14, 2018
  3. Seriously fed up!!!!!!!!!!!

My son still cannot log into x box live despite having gold membership....I've followed every instruction, thread etc going and nothing works! I've spent hours trying to resolve this and am seriously fed up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CravenUrchin83, Jan 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Seriously fed up with the lag spikes and i'm getting no help - Similar Threads - Seriously fed lag

2. Serious issue with signing into my old Xbox 360 acc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Serious issue with signing into my old Xbox 360 acc.: I really need some serious assistance. Since I am unable to find a good Microsoft phone number that wont waste my time and only open on weekdays, I have heard about Halo Reach beta on PC, and I...
  3. Microsoft Screen Time Tool for Family Members is SERIOUSLY FLAWED!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Screen Time Tool for Family Members is SERIOUSLY FLAWED!!!!!: Does anyone have any suggestions for how to prevent my child from using Xbox One when they are "blocked" according to Microsoft's screen time feature which is accessed via my account page? For...
  4. Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: I have now been unable to access my account for 2 and a half months now . I have chatted to support about 10 times with no help but it being raised to next level of support. I have tried to call...
  5. I've got a serious problem here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a serious problem here...: Here's what's up: I play Mass Effect 3 a lot. I love that game. But I've run into a bit of a problem. In the options menu, under "online" I guess I accidentally switched the "sign in...
  6. Serious multiplayer issue with borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Serious multiplayer issue with borderlands 3: For some reason each time I try to join a match online. The Xbox one x shuts of completely. Blinks three times in rapid succession like three times total. then completely turns off. Like if I had...
  7. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  8. In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund: I have several unauthorized charges on my account and I'm in need of a refund. the purchases aren't showing in the purchase history via website but are on console yes I'm sure I was in the...
  9. Seriously, An Update all button, now.

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously, An Update all button, now.: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Serious Ongoing Audio Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Serious Ongoing Audio Issue: Hello. I'm currently in Insider Alpha with an Xbox One X. For the last 2-3 updates there's been rather serious issues with audio and playable videos. The audio output will emit high pitched...