serriosu issues playing

Discus and support serriosu issues playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got home a while ago and trying to play World of Tanks 360 beta and keep getting disconnected every 3-15 minutes generally not allowing me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cargan2015, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Cargan2015
    Cargan2015 Guest

serriosu issues playing

I got home a while ago and trying to play World of Tanks 360 beta and keep getting disconnected every 3-15 minutes generally not allowing me to complete a match

:)

Cargan2015, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Smuroh
    Smuroh Guest
    Playing issues

Hey Kinglynchyboyxx,

Just want to check if this was sorted out, if not can you give me more info on what the error is? Form what i can see its most likely a dip in your internet connection.

Smuroh, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Playing issues

when i turn on my Xbox i can connect to my account and network however when I try to play games i keep getting the message " patching " with both online games and discs i have. Any help appreciated?? Thanks

kinglynchyboyxx, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Smuroh Win User

Playing issues

Hey Kinglynchyboyxx,

Just want to check if this was sorted out, if not can you give me more info on what the error is? Form what i can see its most likely a dip in your internet connection.
  5. JONZEYODST117 Win User

Issues with Halo:nightfall, will not play

yes lordflash multiplayer don't even get me stared lol Bill gates for pres NOT!!!!!!!!
  6. Mach-7955D94E-9554-4 Win User

Please fix this sooner than later Microsoft, I was all excited to site and watch episode with my wife when we put the kids to bed just for it to tell me to buy Halo which I already bought :(
  7. ExplainedLake98 Win User

I am having this issue too. It is very frustrating, hopefully they get this resolved.
  8. LordFlashheartt Win User

I bought the digital version as well, that's what I can't understand.

I have all of it downloaded. I just get bounced from the game to the app and back again in a circle. Telling meci need to buy a game I already own.
Thema:

serriosu issues playing

1. serriosu issues playing - Similar Threads - serriosu issues playing

2. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  3. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub Issue: My Xbox Insider Hub (On my PC) closes itself after I hit 'sign in' button without any explanation why (it attempts to open the sign in dialog window, but then instantly shut itself down). How can...
  5. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  6. Issue with OW

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with OW: I recently joined the Xbox Insider program and seem to be having a TON of issues with Overwatch. I keep reporting them but I am not sure if its the current state of OW since there was an update...
  7. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  8. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  9. Sensativity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sensativity issue: Just turned on my xbox 1 and my controller is way to sensative. A slight nudge of a thumb stick or Dpad direction and it jumps 3 spaces. I have seen people post a similar issue but cant find a...
  10. Mk11 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mk11 issue: Ibuyed mk11 kombat pack but iam unable to use nightwlf. why? 7f938bf7-2767-4106-a6b3-17878d873788