Server Connection Errors

Discus and support Server Connection Errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; . I am having a lot of problems trying to connect to Microsoft Bingo. Can you tell why i am having this issue please? i really do love playing this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bluefoxx1, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. bluefoxx1
    bluefoxx1 Guest

Server Connection Errors

. I am having a lot of problems trying to connect to Microsoft Bingo. Can you tell why i am having this issue please? i really do love playing this game and its so sad when this happens. I have had breast cancer and this game has actually pulled me through
    a very tough times

:)

2. Teresita Gonzalez Win User

Can not to connect to Bingo.

Same here it says server connection error unable to connect to servers...
  3. NightFury499 Win User

Cannot get online with gta v

This is a common error, and this happens due to overload in the servers. Don't worry you will eventually connect to the server.
  4. Zweit Win User

Unable to remain connected to XBL

I haven't been able to connect to the XBL servers since 2 nights ago. Been getting DNS server errors and Internet errors. When I think it will connect to LIVE(It is on the final test phase), it brings up an error for "Live Connection".

This is really irritating that it isn't possible to properly connect to XBL anymore. It used to be so simple and you would stay connected no matter your connection.
  5. ANDYTEALE Win User

Can't connect to game servers

Error message is something like Lost connection to servers.
  6. TouringSphere69 Win User

Always says can't connect server error to msbingo

Always says server error can't connect to msbingo
Thema:

Server Connection Errors

1. Server Connection Errors - Similar Threads - Server Connection Errors

2. Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to NBA 2k20 servers. Error code 4b538e50: Every time I try to connect to 2k's servers I get the same two error codes. Either 4b538e50 or 2fd7b735. I recently moved and never had an issue connecting at my previous address. I've tried all...
  3. ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again: I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's left of my money back? Thank you for looking...
  4. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  5. Apex server connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex server connection error: Hey, does anyone know how to fix the problem where you just randomly disconnect from the ea servers. I've tried everything I've seen on the apex forums. 2859881b-6d67-4027-a2d6-e8e91977a048
  6. erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error: estou com problema para jogar super cartela [Translate] I'm having trouble playing Super color chart 5983681c-cc54-46a1-8a96-a94a4412659c
  7. Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live, create LAN servers, and stream videos on all my devices including my xbox at a fast speed, so my internet should be working well. NAT type is Open according to...
  8. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  9. Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000: 1.Gems of War 2. Only on this game 3. Installed game 4. Started happening today 5. No. 6. Wireless connection 13f8f1b1-8d23-401c-9159-540704753618
  10. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: Split from this thread. i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server...