Server connectivity: blocked

Discus and support Server connectivity: blocked in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've looked at a bunch of solutions, none of which helped, and I am not going to enable DMZ as a tech suggested on a different thread. My ports are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andrew118118, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Andrew118118
    Andrew118118 Guest

I've looked at a bunch of solutions, none of which helped, and I am not going to enable DMZ as a tech suggested on a different thread.

My ports are forwarded as follows:

88,3544,3074,60209 UDP

3074,80,60209 TCP

You will notice this is missing 53, 500, 4500. These are open on my firewall, but not forwarded/redirected.

500 & 4500 are used for iPsec on my router (Unifi/ubiquiti USG-Pro 4) and 53 is DNS anyway.

60209 is set correctly on my computer using command prompt too.

My NAT is open, and usually my latency is fine. 147ms on screenshot, but usually much less.

I have COMODO firewall, Avast, & the default windows firewall enabled. I have allowed all above ports through both firewalls, and Avast does not block them. I have tried with all disabled, some disabled etc.

Screenshots of my setup/issue:

Server connectivity: blocked [​IMG]

USG firewall:

XBOX:

XBOX-2:

USG port forward:

Apart from 500/4500 not being redirected, no clue what could be wrong. If that is the issue, what's the workaround? Surely can't expect me to disable my iPsec VPN to use this?

:)

Andrew118118, Nov 7, 2019
  2. MergedPredatorX Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked

Hey,

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? The internet has been no help for the last few months.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

server connectivity blocked

4. Ariel Acu Win User

Server Connectivity blocked.

Hi MohammadSh55,

Let's try to check the NAT type status on Xbox app so that we could isolate this issue. This will help us to determine what's causing you unable to join party chats. In your Xbox app. kindly go to
    Settings > Network > check NAT type. Can you tell us what's the NAT type status listed? Also, have you tried connecting your computer to another network?
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

Incorrect configuration settings is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to play online on your Xbox app and getting the error: "Connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked". To help you resolved this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps
    below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

1. Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter. Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Kindly update us with the results.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

There are several reasons why your Xbox app is getting Server Connectivity Blocked error message, in this case some of the components of the Xbox app is corrupted or the network drivers of your PC needs to be updated.

Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.
Thema:

1. Server connectivity: blocked - Similar Threads - Server connectivity blocked

2. My server connectivity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    My server connectivity is blocked: my server connectivity has been blocked ive tried so many solutions it happened after I wanted to try a fun hack for fortnite (in creative with my friends) and it was downloading spoofers and this...
  3. XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked: Around 2 months ago I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 online and I couldn't. I checked and my Server Connectivity and it was blocked and my Teredo was unable to qualify. I managed to fix the NAT...
  4. Conexión del servidor bloqueada [Edit - Translation] - Server Connection Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Conexión del servidor bloqueada [Edit - Translation] - Server Connection Blocked: Hola, hago esta pregunta por segunda vez, ya que la primera vez que pregunté sobre el tema, se solucionó en el momento, de forma temporal, pero sigue presentándose el problema, este es que la...
  5. server connection blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server connection blocked: trying to connect to server to talk while playing fortnite 758617e1-a5c8-48d2-9321-cbed0d54a89e
  6. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  7. Server Connectivity Blocked (XBOX-app)

in XBoX on Windows
    Server Connectivity Blocked (XBOX-app): Hello, I have this issue, I bought Forza Horizon 4 like a month ago. I had a problem with Teredo, but got it fixed. Now, my XBOX app says 'Server Connectivity Blocked'. Any Help? I really need to...
  8. Xbox Live Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Server Connectivity Blocked: Hi, I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate, Completed the first races to unlock Autumn to join Online. I get a network error, and do what the Support Site says. In myh settings my Xbox Live...
  9. Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked: Hi, I have had an ongoing issue with Xbox Console Companion and Game Bar on Windows 10. The issue is that it is not able to obtain a Teredo IP adress and the server connectivity is blocked. I...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox live multiplayer server connectivity blocked: Hi I am unable to play any Xbox live game multiplayer game (Horizon 4) as the server connectivity is blocked. Current situation: [img] I went through hundreds of pages of debugging and let me...