Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

Discus and support Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JamesHeaton2, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JamesHeaton2
    JamesHeaton2 Guest

Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before connecting their consoles to the campus network, its probably just some network settings you need to input somewhere or maybe even a wireless connection
    that they provide......

:)

JamesHeaton2, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before connecting their consoles to the campus network, its probably just some network settings you need to input somewhere or maybe even a wireless connection
    that they provide......
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Xbox Live Security proof fail

sign in to https://account.live.com

choose "Change Password and more"

you will be asked to a) verify Access OR b) according to your Posts you will be asked "did you request a Change"

a) verify your Access with your currently existing security Information then validate proofs shown or remove if you dont have Access to them individually

b) yes you did request a Change - Chose "i regained Access to my proofs" and Setup everything correctly
  4. svennouwen Win User

Xbox One paypal problem

Hello!

thank you for your reply, so I waited until my credit card could be verified and just an hour ago I verified it but it still gives my 'authorization failed'. Is there a 24 hour lock before changes go into place on the marketplace?

thank you!
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Want to know who used my card

6. Nugs of Karma Win User

Can't purchase marketplace content!

NIghtmares, if they should have given you an Service Request number? I would call them back with the number, or even if you don't have the number, ask them what the status of the case is. (They should be able to view it as it would have been documented after
    verifying the account on support's side. This is the purpose of the SR#)
Thema:

1. Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested - Similar Threads - Server verify are

2. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved CANT LOAD INTO ONLY MY SERVER THAT MY CHARACTER IS ON: I'm On Microsoft Store & I've recently downloaded ARK to play instead of using my Xbox but after countless attempts to log onto my server which my base & character are on WHICH I have been able to...
  4. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  5. XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked: Around 2 months ago I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 online and I couldn't. I checked and my Server Connectivity and it was blocked and my Teredo was unable to qualify. I managed to fix the NAT...
  6. erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error: estou com problema para jogar super cartela [Translate] I'm having trouble playing Super color chart 5983681c-cc54-46a1-8a96-a94a4412659c
  7. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  8. Joining servers for pocket edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Joining servers for pocket edition: Hey microsoft I am having trouble joining online servers pls respond if you know how to fix it pls tell me 8491df46-1b59-4f28-beac-cb8c0eab3fc4
  9. Dragon Age Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Servers: So I went to go play Dragon Age and realized the servers are down is there any info on this I dont want to start a play through if i cant upload them?? 614fbc35-a8b7-450f-93d1-1dc5ffbddfc4
  10. Can't activate Dead Rising 2 off the record on GFWL. Fails to connect to server to verify ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Dead Rising 2 off the record on GFWL. Fails to connect to server to verify ...: As the title states I can not activate my copy of Dead Rising 2 off the record on GFWL. I purchased this game new and factory sealed so I know the CD key is valid. When I launch the game I get...