Server Error

Discus and support Server Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's going on with Bingo Game connection today? I was able to play Bingo for a time this morning, then Server Error continually popped up preventing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmoothPickwick, May 23, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. Server Error

What's going on with Bingo Game connection today? I was able to play Bingo for a time this morning, then Server Error continually popped up preventing me from continuing play. Message stated that no internet connection could be detected which is patently
    false. I have had no problem today connecting to internet, retrieving emails and being bombarded with annoying video ads for other Ibox games. I had no problem with Bingo game connection this week Monday thru'Thursday. Why Friday today? Does this problem surface
    only on weekends? Does the defect still persist?

:)

SmoothPickwick, May 23, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  2. mr rousseau Win User

Founder Registration ???

Server is down. They finally updated the server to now show an 'Unexpected Error' message instead of the Error 500. Typical launch day server overload...

m r
  3. Teresita Gonzalez Win User

Can not to connect to Bingo.

Same here it says server connection error unable to connect to servers...
  4. CHORAS DEN Win User

Server Error

my first guess would be NAT. you BOTH need to check your NAT. Google: Xbox one Nat settings.
  5. MyreeannTchopourian Win User

server errors

Getting the server error every game now.. not sure why..
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Server Error

I believe the servers are down, you will need to wait for Microsoft to fix this issue.
Thema:

Server Error

1. Server Error - Similar Threads - Server Error

2. ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR ! can not connect to server....Try Again: I can not connect to bingo server. I've bought 7000 coins and 100 tickets and now I can't play the game. If this can not be fixed how do I get what's left of my money back? Thank you for looking...
  3. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  4. Error Code 0x801901f4 can't perform the requested action due to a temporary server error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x801901f4 can't perform the requested action due to a temporary server error: Hi, we hired a movie and it says we have started watching it, but now we keep getting this error. We tried watching movies we have bought before and get the same error. We have an Xbox One s....
  5. Apex server connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex server connection error: Hey, does anyone know how to fix the problem where you just randomly disconnect from the ea servers. I've tried everything I've seen on the apex forums. 2859881b-6d67-4027-a2d6-e8e91977a048
  6. micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro soft bingo is not working i get a server error every day day and have lost countless...: please fix your game or get rid of it 014d8c1c-fa4d-4941-8196-d9422135fc2a
  7. Error to cloud server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error to cloud server: [img] Tonight everytime im in a game it kicks me out and says like connection error to cloud server. It is also happening to my boyfriend who lives 30 min from me. Anyone else having this issue...
  8. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  9. erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    erro de conexão do servidor [Translate] Server Connection Error: estou com problema para jogar super cartela [Translate] I'm having trouble playing Super color chart 5983681c-cc54-46a1-8a96-a94a4412659c
  10. Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet works but errors occur when trying to connect to game servers: I am able to connect to xbox live, create LAN servers, and stream videos on all my devices including my xbox at a fast speed, so my internet should be working well. NAT type is Open according to...