Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour

Discus and support Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with servers becoming unavailable in secret neighbour? I’m having to restart the game and if I don’t get into a server the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bluebeard 80, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Bluebeard 80
    Bluebeard 80 Guest

Anyone else having issues with servers becoming unavailable in secret neighbour? I’m having to restart the game and if I don’t get into a server the game becomes unplayable unless I restart all over again!

:)

Bluebeard 80, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Jonny Rottens Win User

sounds like bugs to me mate
  3. enraged badgerz Win User

i havnt got into one game since it was released to game pass. custom match wont show any servers and quick start says failed to connect constantly. takes the mickey. im u.k based
  4. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Same problem here. I even cannot start a game. I think we just have to wait until they fix this issue. I hope they're gonna release a patch soon because the game looks fun.
  5. OPP X GLox Win User

I guess that is just a bug that the game has to fix soon
  6. Jasmin Rice Win User

Ghost Recon: FS Official Achievements

Ditto. Thanks, Basic Elite! I find it a little ironic that most of the non-secret achievements listed above are multiplayer-related and yet one of their biggest beta issues is their laggy servers. I really hope they fix their servers in time.
Thema:

1. Server/ games issues on Secret Neighbour - Similar Threads - Server games issues

2. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  3. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  4. Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare, game not loading , Xbox saying system server down?: I recently bought the new call of duty on friday and since then i have been unable to get on! The system server on the support says there is and error and will hopefully be online soon! Well its...
  5. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  6. The bingo game does not conecte to the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The bingo game does not conecte to the server: The bingo game does not conecte to the server 97529c82-21f7-4ede-bec6-c5f8a804b955
  7. Xbox One Overwatch game server connection issue error (LC-202)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Overwatch game server connection issue error (LC-202): For the past week I have been experiencing issues connecting to Overwatch's game servers. To combat this issue I have tried: - Reloading the game - Uninstalling and reinstalling the game -...
  8. Destiny server issues, game unplayable with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny server issues, game unplayable with friends: Last night 5 of us tried to join up. ( yes I know a lot of the game isn't 5 player) we kept getting all kinds of server erros. centipede, flatworm and other various creatures of earth seem be the...
  9. The Ultimate: Xbox One will not connect to game servers Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ultimate: Xbox One will not connect to game servers Issue: My Hardware/Settings/Games XBOX 1 - 2yrs old, never banged around. -Buffalo External HD/4TB usb3.0 (works fine. But to make sure I've unlugged it & did all TS steps below w/ & w/o external HD...
  10. Azure Servers or Game issues in party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Azure Servers or Game issues in party?: I have noticed when were partied up in TF, and we sit in a private lobby, so not waiting for a game, but waiting for people or chatting, the game party expires and we have to all rejoin. (party...