server rental

Discus and support server rental in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok,ive purchased the server rental for a week I was playing,so I said "set up later, or what everit says" so I come back and cant find it.so at work I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by barry mikokineraka...., Aug 8, 2019.

1. server rental

ok,ive purchased the server rental for a week I was playing,so I said "set up later, or what everit says" so I come back and cant find it.so at work I go online with the, and bought it one more time.still cant access it.am I missing something? so I look,
    and it leads me to screen to buy again. I just wanna play, learn fly jet and copter..anyone give me some insite,directions..thanks

:)

barry mikokineraka...., Aug 8, 2019
  2. PCunrecognized Win User

Rental Servers

i think if you do a search for P241 or something like that you'll find many EA servers
  3. ncgfuelld Win User

Rental Servers

well add mine will ya jus jokin..
  4. barry mikokineraka.. Win User

server rental

battlefield 4, and in the game has a opt, rent a server
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Rental Servers

^^No thanks to the EA (Dice) servers.
  6. Ackis Win User

server rental

Server rental for which game, and from where?
Thema:

server rental

1. server rental - Similar Threads - server rental

2. ARK Server

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Server: So I downloaded the game from the Xbox Beta app, do I buy a server for Xbox or PC on Nitrado if I wanted to host a server? 72f7a8fe-7d86-4ccc-beee-32091fefac66
  3. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers": Hi I I'm currently having an issue where i cant join any servers I've tried litterally everything and i still cant join any I've restarted my pc several times and also reinstalled minecraft I've...
  5. Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is Qualified but Server Connectivity is BLOCKED and NAT type is STRICT: [img] [img] I have tried all XBOX solution pages. I have tried everything, changing teredo address, uninstalling reinstalling teredo, FORMATTING MY PC FOR THE THIRD TIME. I paid for my games...
  6. UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.

in XBoX on Mobile
    UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.: Hi, I play minecraft on my android mobile device But I am unable to join SERVERS and great world's on realms as it says you can't play on realms or servers because of how your account is set...
  7. Minecraft Servers Not Loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Servers Not Loading: [img] Hello, After the recent update to Minecraft Bedrock, I have had issues when loading up a server(I use The Hive). The loading screen will stay on the locating server screen, or just show no...
  8. Refund of BF1 rental server fee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of BF1 rental server fee: As it currently stands BF1 rented servers can not be searched for in the server browser, this cannot be done by changing the filters, nor can be it done via selecting a "quick match" in the lobby....
  9. Rental server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rental server: Any ideas when rental servers will be available for BF4? 28c07665-0ec4-4ebe-ae51-bc719c19bfeb
  10. Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals: Ok so maybe this isn't the place to put this but what ever the case here we go. I am a huge fan of Minecraft as many of you here are as well. I know this is probably brought up millions of times...