Servers for PS4

Discus and support Servers for PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its 6 months since the bedrock edition was released in PS4 and they are still showing that servers are coming soon .Will it ever come or not?and do you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwinBlaze, May 23, 2020.

1. TwinBlaze
    TwinBlaze Guest

Servers for PS4

Its 6 months since the bedrock edition was released in PS4 and they are still showing that servers are coming soon .Will it ever come or not?and do you have any plans for realm plus on PS4?

:)

TwinBlaze, May 23, 2020
  2. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

Is it possible to shift worlds in minecraft bedrock from ps4 to xbox one?
  3. DarkUnicycle Win User

Servers for PS4

Hello TwinBlaze,

Thanks for reaching out, we can provide you some details about what is currently available with any questions you have. Sadly, we are not related to the Developer Team so we don't know what current plans they have for the update for the PS4 cross-play.
    At the current moment you can't shift worlds between consoles.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Servers for PS4

Developing games is a lot of work and takes time, so please be patient. They are working on it, and it will be coming. It's a cross platform networking service on game that was put out 11 years ago and had so much work put into it since then, so it is
    taking some time for the feature to roll out.
  5. SergeantGeorge9 Win User

Servers for PS4

Sir i sincerely apologise. I am not familiar with Minecraft and mistakenly thought that you were seeking help for something that sony is responsible. Yet again i am sorry.
  6. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

This is Xbox here. NOT Playstation support. Contact them
    U guys own minecraft so you guys should say and you didnt helped me so no up vote
Thema:

Servers for PS4

1. Servers for PS4 - Similar Threads - Servers PS4

2. I can connect to 2k servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can connect to 2k servers.: I recently just got my account back from it being hacked. I tried to play 2k but the error popped. Then it says connect, so i tried to connect and it failed to connect. Its been doing this for a...
  3. "connection to the server was lost, exiting to main menu"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "connection to the server was lost, exiting to main menu": So recently I got Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360 E, and when I try playing Minecraft minigames online it always buffers, then brings me to menu saying "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to...
  4. PC/XBOX BETA Nitrado server

in XBoX on Windows
    PC/XBOX BETA Nitrado server: I rented a server but can connect is ther something I missed 4f230b65-2036-4780-ad9e-5b9f4b7c552a
  5. Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games: Hi, currently having issues with my xbox one and have had for the last 3 days. It just wont connect to any call of duty servers even though activision states there are no problems. It conatantly...
  6. Are servers down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are servers down ?: Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had any problems in the last hour trying to get online ? Randomly me & my roomate couldnt connect to online servers & in the middle of our matches we got booted,...
  7. Constant server disconnect on Xbox One X, but not PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant server disconnect on Xbox One X, but not PS4: I have both an Xbox One X and a Ps4. My xbox is used primarily for competetive multiplayer games like modern warfare and siege. i do not have connection issues, the game runs smoothly and all...
  8. I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft: I can't do servers on PS4 mincraft because it says your Microsoft account is set up so you can't do online I have tried everything but it won't work please help thank you ....
  9. How do you make a server on a ps4 or play on crossplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you make a server on a ps4 or play on crossplay: so i have a ps4 and i can't get an server because there stands: you cannot join cross-platform games without a microsoft acc sign in to a microsoft acc to join friends worlds help!!...
  10. why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.: issue always being having is that even if u have high speend internet apps act up or store act up with video formate and store crashes on stuff u look at. Here another part issue is message ur...