Servers???

Discus and support Servers??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play online co-op I get a message saying that the servers are unavailable why is that???? Its very upsetting since neither me nor my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurtDog88, Nov 18, 2014.

1. CurtDog88
    CurtDog88 Guest

Servers???

When I try to play online co-op I get a message saying that the servers are unavailable why is that???? Its very upsetting since neither me nor my friends I try to play can get into an online game please help.. Help please

:)

CurtDog88, Nov 18, 2014
  2. VastPants679
    VastPants679 Guest
    servers down

Anyone have a clue what Turn10 are doing to or about the servers.No info is forthcoming from them.Not good for their reputation or microsoft.

VastPants679, Nov 18, 2014
  3. a kry baby
    a kry baby Guest
    My xbox one can't connect to ANY video game servers

Whenever I try to play the multiplayer of any videogame I experience the issue of not being able to connect to any multiplayer server.I have tried call of duty:Advanced Warfare,Titanfall,the Halo 5 beta,AC 4 black flag,and Dragon Age Inquisition.None have
    recently been connecting to the servers,but I have been having a really easy time connecting to xbox live.All of this works just fine for my brother's xbox,and we both live in the same house.I have downloaded all updates necessary to play online in these games
    yet it only worked with far cry 4 a few times and once with halo the master chief collection.I assume games like call of duty advanced warfare and titanfall,they would surely put a lot of effort into the servers.As of today,xbox 360 is having online issues,but
    not xbox one.My brother, who is trained in networking, even says that my online statistics(packet loss rate,wireless strength,etc.)are superior to those on his xbox,but yet I find it extremely difficult to play any multiplayer games whatsoever.But multiplayer
    works GREAT on his xbox.If you can please give me an idea of what's going wrong please tell me.I have tried waiting this out but it's still doing this.I haven't even had this xbox one a month and this problem has seemed to get worse.

a kry baby, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

Dice Better Get Kick Abillities in BF3

Kids will be Kids lag switch god cheats hackers bad servers.bring it on and lets do this i dont have to cheat but the ones that do and lose anyways.i love that with the lag that we have right now am in the green on my K/D.so if you are cheating like you
    are saying strikesudden it has not been work on the games that i have been playing lots of wins.its not the cheaters or hackersyou have to worry about its all them other blue berrys that run to the back of the map.or head to the top of the hills.
  5. SirAngry Win User

Cod Ghosts- Dedicated servers on all platforms!!!

[quote user="dudeskis01"]

[quote user="UndueCone679"]

LOL read what he said. Cod on current gen, next gen and pc will use hybrid dedicated servers and listen servers.It's obvious that the xbox one is getting this too. Cant you be happy that cod is going to be so much better on all platforms? But obviously your
    fanboy mentality kicks in. It's so funny seeing all you xbox fanboys sickened.

[/quote]

how do you know you arent the fanyboy jumping to a conclusion? id have to say, of all the conclusions people have jumped to in this thread, the one from you
    that ms is paying activision to keep their mouth shut about sony dedicated servers is the biggest. i mean what is the point of that? that sounds like it would be expensive for something people will know about in less then a month.

[/quote]

As unlikely as I think that is, in short MS are not paying Activision to keep their mouths shut about dedicated servers on PS4, it isn't as far fetched as you think. Quite often at trade event or other such things one or other console manufacturers will
    pay developers or publishers to not talk about the competitors platform. Or to omit details about one systems performance etc. it's stupid, it's spin, but it can give someone a cheap marketing 'win' as it were.

Besides Activision have subsequently clarified the position, all platforms with have dedicated servers AND listening servers:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/7/4813686/call-of-duty-ghosts-dedicated-servers-all-platforms

So there. Can the fanboy wars end now? Dedicated servers for everyone!!! On a game no serious gamer would be caught dead playing yay... oh wait... -_- ... it's CoD.
  6. Xeport Win User

Connection

Xbox had a glitch in there servers.It is up now so don`t worry.
  7. Upinya Slayin Win User

Cod Ghosts- Dedicated servers on all platforms!!!

[quote user="UndueCone679"]

LOL read what he said. Cod on current gen, next gen and pc will use hybrid dedicated servers and listen servers.It's obvious that the xbox one is getting this too. Cant you be happy that cod is going to be so much better on all platforms? But obviously your
    fanboy mentality kicks in. It's so funny seeing all you xbox fanboys sickened.

[/quote]

I would be happy for PS4 owners to have dedis, and i hope they get titanfall as well. but facts are facts. Just becuase i'm calling out the obvious that PS4 doens't have announced dedis and you your making assumptions based on cryptic messages and lack of
    info are amusing. if nayhting you are being a fanboy thinking this is confirmed dedis for PS4 which it clearly doens't say but you are assuming. i'm being realistic.

yes i am an xbox fan, but i don't hate or have anything against sony. but regardless of what i like, facts are facts and the fact is dedis are not confirmed for PS4 so your title is lying
  8. phantom gangsta Win User

Anyone feel Xbox live is dropping quailty ?

[quote user="ThugLife67889"]

PSN is universal across all ps3 game with the exception of MGO and like i said the only diference is the party chat , you can still play online games, rent movies, music ,Buy games , arcade games etc.. i dont really see where the $60 goes to Games dont even
    use dedicated servers on Xbox 360

[/quote]better indie support ,better arcade games, old servers work way better evt . i can go on and on but would like to point ot ou missed thats a few xbox games are starting to support dedicated servers.oh and did we forget the huge psn crash?y
Thema:

Servers???

1. Servers??? - Similar Threads - Servers

2. NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when...: NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify, and server is blocked when trying to establish Xbox networking with windows 10. I have tried 2 solution pages so far. [img] and...
  3. Server connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connecting: Server hasn't connected in 6 days. Can't play bingo or other games. Have been playing over 3 years. What's going on??????? b21b83d7-2ad2-4234-b398-be9ef0cb82d6
  4. Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on multiplayer servers on minecraft pe: [img] I am currently playing in the 1.16 beta version on my android tablet. Whenever i try to play on multiplayer servers, it says - cannot connect, outdated version. I tried searching servers...
  5. How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I got this message while trying to connect...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Servers: Why can I not play on online Minecraft servers? I don’t have any parental restrictions, everything in my settings is on, and nobody in any other thread has sufficiently answered the question....
  7. Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?: This is a bug fix request. No it's not a hardware or software issue on my end b/c it happens on multiple computers. When Xbox (PC Beta) cannot connect to your servers it interrupts and drops my...
  8. Can connect featured servers but not to Hypixel server

in XBoX on Windows
    Can connect featured servers but not to Hypixel server: In Windows 10 Minecraft, we can connect to the featured servers, but any servers we add get stuck in Locating Server. We have literally spent HOURS chatting and on phone support going over xBox...
  9. I can't use my account to play in server or realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my account to play in server or realm: 1 years ago, i make xbox account to play in the server in minecraft. Until now i can't play on the server it is written "you cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....
  10. Minecraft Locating Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Locating Server Issue: When trying to join friends world on xbox I get stuck on locating server. My other xbox friends are able to join world while i get stuck with this screen issue. So far I have deleted and...