Servers

Discus and support Servers in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My servers arnt showing up and they are saying coming soon. I tried updating it and signing out of my account and re-logging. I use mobile data but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AngelicaSmith1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Servers

My servers arnt showing up and they are saying coming soon. I tried updating it and signing out of my account and re-logging. I use mobile data but this has never been a problem before. It wont even let me add a server. I dont know what to do.

:)

AngelicaSmith1, Jul 30, 2020
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Servers. Servers servers servers.

I think your wife would be more angry at trying to attract other women ;)
  3. KD27 Win User

Its hardly a waste of money if entire regions lose trust and stop buying the games. That's one hell of a lot worse. My problem with all of it is it's advertised, and not followed through. Heists in gta, where? I watched the trailer before I purchased the
    game, the content isnt in there. Ghosts advertised aus servers, they were postponed till now and still arent up. I have not been able to play a single game of that. Marketing came back for another punt before advanced warfare came in. But still, those servers
    are not operating either. Even to get to these forums I crossed an ad bragging the best connections for gaming because of the servers. Right now, its one big falsely advertised lie that nobody is accountable for. Yes its a business, and not for 1 second would
    I let them off the hook because it's expensive to support your own products. We get charged way more for games here and there are expensive in general. Its not like they're scraping for cash. Now halo, same deal. What can be done in these situations?
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Write to the companies demanding an answer. Although I don't really see it helping. Me personally, I have never believed any advertisement in my life. If I did I would clearly buy SUV. Apparently then I could drive along the beach, attracting amazing looking
    woman, and my life would clearly have true meaning. The reality is that if I did, I would be arrested for driving on a beach, my wife would yell at me for being arrested and the meaning of life is that the car repayments are making me broke. Never believe
    advertisements mate.
  5. KD27 Win User

I hear ya, but that's the superficial take away of advertising. You still expect an SUV at the end of the day, with all four wheels and extras you've purchased. The way these entertainment companies are going your SUV is being delivered without a fuel tank
    and an IOU slip on the dash. And your wife would be even angrier that your new car doesn't go further than the driveway
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Welcome to Australia. The problem is our population, meaning our gaming population, is so small some companies don't see it as a good investment of money. Take titanfall for example. The gaming community where up in arms about not having Aussie servers,
    complaining until we got them. Now no one plays it. The company would look at that and think, well that was a waste of money. As much as I hate it, I can certainly understand it!
Thema:

Servers

1. Servers - Similar Threads - Servers

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (1.16) Keeps Crashing Randomly On Servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (1.16) Keeps Crashing Randomly On Servers: Sometimes when I log on to a server, everything seems fine, but a few minutes to a half hour later, it will crash. I don't know why it is doing that. I am on the latest game version, and the...
  3. We're unable to connect to the servers

in XboX Insiders
    We're unable to connect to the servers: It's my understanding that I'm connecting directly to my Xbox, so why do I get this message? Even when I do get this overlay message, I can see that the game is still playable. My phone is on the...
  4. because an error in all the servers I only can play host local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    because an error in all the servers I only can play host local: Why when I try to play ark on my pc I can't play because an error in all the servers I only can play host local 5e76f07c-49da-4f3f-9a12-4fab9cbfed82
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.: This is ridiculous, ever since Minecraft on the PS4 was updated to Bedrock I have had numerous problems with it. Firstly, I now can't even join my friend on XBOX as it just gets stuck on locating...
  6. Gears of War 3 Servers Down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Servers Down?: Hello, I'm recently having problems with Gears of War 3: I recently have downloaded the Seasson Pass of the game (wich comes with the 4 DLCs of the game), but it didn't appaered the prompt to...
  7. 2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up: people are still playing this multiplayer on xbox 360 so why cant we have this game backwards compatible, been one off the best arcade racer so the last decade, bring it to xbox one and let the...
  8. Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN: I am trying to get my friends to be able to join my server and the only join option seems to be though Lan. I downloaded it from the https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock and...
  9. I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC: Hello. i tried playing sea of thieves and forza horizon 4 on my windows 10 pc and i'm not able to connect to the servers of any of them. the only way i can play those games is switching to...
  10. cant find servers or invite friends to game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find servers or invite friends to game: trying to play broforce on the computer but cant find servers or invite friends to game. i have check the settings on my account and nothing is preventing me the game just refreshes but never...