Service Alert

Discus and support Service Alert in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an XBOX 360 console, and I have an XBOX Live Gold Acc. Under Network Settings I tested my Xbox Live connection. It went through successfully,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaraisViljoen, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:08 AM.

1. Service Alert

I have an XBOX 360 console, and I have an XBOX Live Gold Acc. Under Network Settings I tested my Xbox Live connection. It went through successfully, but on the same screen, below Live Status, I am still getting a Service Alert. When I press the Y-button
    on my controller, I can see the Error Status Report, which lists a bunch of letters and numbers which I have no idea what they mean. How do I get rid of the service alert? I did a power cycle on both the console and the router, twice....still getting the service
    alert.

:)

MaraisViljoen, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:08 AM
  2. SNOOPIED Win User

XBOXLIVE SERVICE ALERT

That's not an answer JEM...

A service alert is when Xbox is alerting you to service they are conducting... As to WHAT service they are conducting... I have NO idea!
  3. DGYT Win User

service alert

The service alert only applies to episode 2 of the wolf among us, the service alert is for everyone.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Service Alert

Glad to see your question was answered, FaustianCycle. :)
  5. Drizzt 1719 Win User

service alert

Problem is still occurring and it has been happening randomly when I use netflix. Cuts me off xbox live completely and has me resign in.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

Service Alerts??

There was some service alerts going out last night/early this morning. It seems to be clear now. Just remember, just because there is a service alert does not mean you won't be able to connect, it most likely means only certain things are not working.
Thema:

Service Alert

1. Service Alert - Similar Threads - Service Alert

2. Alert Usługi Live (Alert Live Services)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alert Usługi Live (Alert Live Services): Witam, Od kilku dni nie mogę się zalogować do Usługi XBOX LIVE. Proszę o pomoc. pozdrawiam Mati [Translation] Hello I've been unable to sign in to XBOX LIVE for a few days. Please help....
  3. Live Service Alert and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Service Alert and Twitch: I have done everything down to reformatting my 360. Twitch will not load any videos. (yes i am signed in to a twitch account) After failing to load video it says Twitch server unavailable...
  4. Service Alerts and 2K problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Alerts and 2K problems: i have an xbox 360 and have checked the status and says working but still have trouble shooted as discussed and still nothing helps - is it also a 2k problem as even though connected to live still...
  5. service alerts

in XBoX Accessibility
    service alerts: I keep getting yellow service alerts message when I try to go to xbox live. When I check the Xbox website service alerts it says everything is normal their are problems. I started getting the...
  6. xbox service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox service alert: I have a service alert that has been going on for the last few days that has kept me from playing 2k17 career mode. It just keeps playing the same game over and over. I don't really think it is...
  7. Have a service alert when trying to use xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have a service alert when trying to use xbox live.: Split from this thread. I just bought a pre-owned xxox360 and and preowpre-game and i still can't get online to play xboxlive and have my code too ive tried everything... everything is hooked up...
  8. Odd Service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd Service alert: I just got Xbox live gold recently and when i went on my xbox to see if it worked it said it was connected to xbox live. I went on MVC3 online and it looked liked no-one was online so i went to a...
  9. Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under live status my Xbox 360 console says service alert with a yellow exclamation mark why?: Service alert yellow exclamation mark under live status. What is this and why? 93115d0c-18ca-4baa-af42-3aa002cbe6de
  10. xbox 360 service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 service alert: ok is there anyone else haveing truble with service alert on xbox 360 318e5a5a-aee0-46b1-bac1-08a339a321be