Service Alert

Discus and support Service Alert in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an XBOX 360 console, and I have an XBOX Live Gold Acc. Under Network Settings I tested my Xbox Live connection. It went through successfully,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaraisViljoen, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Service Alert

I have an XBOX 360 console, and I have an XBOX Live Gold Acc. Under Network Settings I tested my Xbox Live connection. It went through successfully, but on the same screen, below Live Status, I am still getting a Service Alert. When I press the Y-button
    on my controller, I can see the Error Status Report, which lists a bunch of letters and numbers which I have no idea what they mean. How do I get rid of the service alert? I did a power cycle on both the console and the router, twice....still getting the service
    alert.

:)

MaraisViljoen, Feb 12, 2019
  2. SNOOPIED Win User

XBOXLIVE SERVICE ALERT

That's not an answer JEM...

A service alert is when Xbox is alerting you to service they are conducting... As to WHAT service they are conducting... I have NO idea!
  3. DGYT Win User

service alert

The service alert only applies to episode 2 of the wolf among us, the service alert is for everyone.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Service Alert

Glad to see your question was answered, FaustianCycle. :)
  5. Drizzt 1719 Win User

service alert

Problem is still occurring and it has been happening randomly when I use netflix. Cuts me off xbox live completely and has me resign in.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

Service Alerts??

There was some service alerts going out last night/early this morning. It seems to be clear now. Just remember, just because there is a service alert does not mean you won't be able to connect, it most likely means only certain things are not working.
Thema:

Service Alert

1. Service Alert - Similar Threads - Service Alert

2. Service alert xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert xbox360: From previously locked thread. Issue not resolved but thread was locked as microsoft have no fix... op [img] Twidget Service Alert on Xbox 360 I have three Xbox 360 consoles and all three...
  3. Service Alert?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Alert?: Network, internet, and Xbox Live are all connected. My Xbox One is working perfectly fine, but my 360 is showing a service alert. I went online and it shows that live is working just fine and...
  4. Xbox live service alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live service alert: All the other things are connected but i'm having a service alert. I can download games, but when i try to connect with the cloud it doesn't work and i can't sign the gold too....
  5. service alert on 3/7/2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    service alert on 3/7/2019: i got a service alert any idea what it means f41a26bf-ee4a-4319-bdcd-d1eea7ae972c
  6. Xbox 360 Service alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Service alert: Dear Xbox Please assist me on how to fix a Service alert when testing the network. Thanks 866dc094-6421-4b9e-89a6-ae2788dc023b
  7. i have service alert when testing live connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have service alert when testing live connection: I'm getting disconnected every 20 minutes why bf663082-7dd8-4b3f-ab78-3292fcab4a97
  8. Service Alert?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Alert?: I am recieving a service alert on my Xbox 360 when I test my Xbox live connection and shortly after i get disconnected from Xbox live.I have checked and everything seems to running properly on...
  9. Service Alert on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service Alert on Xbox 360: I have three Xbox 360 consoles and all three come up with "Service Alert" when running the "Test Xbox Live Connection". When I download a game, it will download to a certain point, then a message...
  10. Services alert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services alert: I got 3 moths of xbox live gold for xbox 360 but i can play online but icant play with others gamers.and when i try to restar the wi fi say services alert i need help...