service alert

Discus and support service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i am playing border lands 2 i get kicked of line and wehn i try to sign back in a a service alert f4165ede-da35-4c81-895f-478b4acbd803 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flewqz, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Flewqz
    Flewqz Guest

service alert

when i am playing border lands 2 i get kicked of line and wehn i try to sign back in a a service alert

:)

Flewqz, Jan 23, 2014
  2. service alert?

Wow theres nothing really to do without on xbox without live.

M40A3 Sephiroth, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Harkot DEANZ
    Harkot DEANZ Guest
    service alert?

why my xbox live dont work and says that servicealerts

Harkot DEANZ, Jan 23, 2014
  4. TheHooniganTX Win User

Service: Service alert

5. RaedBerjaoui Win User

I've tried that, it said everything was fine over there. However it wasn't for my Xbox
  6. TheHooniganTX Win User

It used to be a free trial/membership back in 2010 with the 360. It doesn't exist anymore.
  7. TheHooniganTX Win User

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If there is a service alert going on you can check it here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Thema:

service alert

1. service alert - Similar Threads - service alert

2. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  3. Xbox service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service alert: I did a network test because I was having issues connecting to multiplayer games with my friends and it gave me yellow exclamation icon saying xbox service alert in the results. I checked and...
  4. Service alert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service alert: My Xbox 360 is showing a service alert after testing the live connection, but when I check for it on the web site it says all services and games are active,, what is that and how can I fix it...
  5. Cant stream movie due to service alert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream movie due to service alert: I have been having an issue with streaming and downloading videos on my xbox 360. I will play a movie and the it will play ok for a couple of minutes then the loading circle pops up and it stops...
  6. Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Service Alert On Xbox 360, No errors, 2 machines: I have two machines on opposite sides of the house. one is for my son and one is for my parents. My Xbox one is fine and has no issues at all. Both show "Service Alert" when running the "Test Xbox...
  7. Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]: Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.] Hello Thalles Albuquerque, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a message...
  8. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status showing service alert.: Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for...
  9. Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG: Bonjour, j'ai un problème sur ma xbox 360 du moins plusieurs. Le premier étant que je n'arrive pas me connecter au xbox live alors que lorsque je fais le tester ma connexion, on m’écrit clairement...
  10. Xbox 360 No discs will read and Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No discs will read and Service Alert: Recently ran into an issue where none of my discs play an error code of 8C230002 pops-up. Also there is a Xbox service alert. When I check online for my region it says there is no outage. So, I...