Service and Repair

Discus and support Service and Repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently sent my xbox one x in for repair because it was having a multitude of problems and I sent the xbox of course and I sent the cables... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AceFlame6997, Aug 7, 2019.

1. AceFlame6997
    AceFlame6997 Guest

Service and Repair

Hi, so I recently sent my xbox one x in for repair because it was having a multitude of problems and I sent the xbox of course and I sent the cables and the controller. When I sent it off I just found a article on the support page on how to package it
    and being the dumb self I am I didn't search this up before and it told me to only package the xbox. So I got the package back today and I didn't receive my cords or controller. Will I get them back? Or am I going to have to purchase all new cords again? Thanks

:)

AceFlame6997, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Callmesense1 Win User

Repair service

[​IMG]

And twitter is gone...
  3. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Repair service

I think you need to send the one back or they might charge you. I would recommend calling the repair number again
  4. rakeishrat Win User

Repair service

I also read all the emails and didnt say either
  5. WhatIsTeamwork Win User

Repair Service

I don't remember the exact date but it has been 2 to 3 weeks ago when I check the service status it says Repair complete whereas below it shows Package tracking information where I saw what I posted above.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Repair Service

Is it not that it has arrived at the repair centre?

When exactly did you ship off your console?
Thema:

Service and Repair

1. Service and Repair - Similar Threads - Service Repair

2. xbox service and repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox service and repair: I had an xbox one, it needed 3 repairs and still the controller kept disconnecting had to sell for parts or repair in the end. got an xbox one x, 7 months it needed disc drive ms sorted this for...
  3. Repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair service: Ok so i had microsoft send me a replacement controller and i want to know if i have to mail them the broken one or just keep it 4f811332-d722-4b7e-a0dc-0f526eb1cabf
  4. Xbox Service Repair Cost & Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Repair Cost & Customer Support: So I contacted Microsoft Support to try and get my issue resolved with my Xbox One X. It is having issues they do not know what is wrong with it. It randomly powers off with no error code then I...
  5. Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't register a device on Microsoft Support "Device service and repair": Hello, my elite controller is still under warranty. I tried to register it on the Microsoft support website but there's this error when I finish : We’re sorry. We are unable to process your...
  6. Device Service and Repair

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Device Service and Repair: Hi, My XBOX ONE X has decided to be a pain in the bum, it kept coming up with a startup error E105 and nothing worked so decided to reset it, when I resetted and it rebooted, it now comes up with...
  7. Xbox One Update - Xbox now needing repair service for £120

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Update - Xbox now needing repair service for £120: Xbox One needed to run the update so we initiated the update via web, it failed. Have followed all the various workarounds including the offline USB update. All attempts have failed and device...
  8. Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.: Hi, I just got my Xbox one back from being serviced. I can't power up the console. When I opened the returned xbox and plugged it in the same issue persists altough it says it has been tested....
  9. Microsoft repair services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft repair services: Does microsoft repair services accept xbox one without hd? 96abb25b-02ba-4de3-af92-4e8ef658e080
  10. Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Customer Service: Missing Console after sent in for repair: So I have been an Xbox owner since the very first Xbox way back, and it's not always been smooth Xbox 360 where I think I ended up with 6 consoles in total. However the farce has reached all-time...