Service Center timeline should list 2 months to fix unit not 21 days. A complete Lie

Discus and support Service Center timeline should list 2 months to fix unit not 21 days. A complete Lie in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You guys should remove this from your site because its a complete joke that it takes 14 to 21 days. I sent in my console back in April, The 1st to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrAzYtReV46, May 26, 2014.

1. CrAzYtReV46
    CrAzYtReV46 Guest

Service Center timeline should list 2 months to fix unit not 21 days. A complete Lie

You guys should remove this from your site because its a complete joke that it takes 14 to 21 days. I sent in my console back in April, The 1st to be exact and now my case got escalated to be told i have to wait another 7 to 10 days while they fix my console.
    Whats the point of stating 14 to 21 days when you are going to do what ever you want, and not do anything more to make a customer happy that has been waiting for 2 months.

Lucky I even found that they planned to take another 7 to 10 days, since their email was sent to my junk box. You would think MS would be able to send their customers emails that would not be blocked by their own email junk filter but I guess not.

"Once our service centre receives your product, it will be serviced and returned to you in approximately 14 to 21 days."

:)

CrAzYtReV46, May 26, 2014
  2. auburnlaw
    auburnlaw Guest
    Thank you and Hope for others

21 days is still a ridiculous and unnecessary time to be out the service I PAID FOR IN ADVANCE. I'm glad you got your service back, but if these are really isolated incidents there is no way it should take 21 (or even 2) days to verify a customer's claim.

auburnlaw, May 26, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    LOCKED - Xbox 360 Console replacement request

The rep can say it but he is not a service center person . When the service center sees you have broken the tamper labels they will not touch the unit and return it

ngocphi, May 26, 2014
  4. auburnlaw Win User

Thank you and Hope for others

21 days is still a ridiculous and unnecessary time to be out the service I PAID FOR IN ADVANCE. I'm glad you got your service back, but if these are really isolated incidents there is no way it should take 21 (or even 2) days to verify a customer's claim.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

Howdy Aleph,

If you do decide to play again sometime, here's the information on pricing for repairs:

• Xbox 360 original console:

- In-warranty repair: Free

- Out-of-warranty repair:

• Submitted online: $99 plus tax
      • Submitted over the phone: $119 plus tax

• Xbox 360 E or Xbox 360 S console:

- In-warranty repair: Free

- Out-of-warranty repair:

• Submitted online: $79 plus tax
      • Submitted over the phone: $99 plus tax

• The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center.

• We pay for all Xbox 360 console shipping, including to and from our service center.

Cheers!
  6. bowski477 Win User

When is it going to be fixed

There is no timeline listed on when it will be fixed. You can only go by the service status page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav
  7. snow princess81 Win User

x box one leaking white oily fluid out of usb port

you need to send xbox one to service and repair center to get it a fix
    Unfortunately the warranty just run out by 2 months even if we hardly use the box before. If we had used the box regularly, then it would probably have failed within 2 months and we could have it fixed then.
  8. ResidentWebbo Win User

Sniper Elite 3 announced for current and next gen consoles.

They could always adopt a BLOPS 2 timeline and jump between timelines. Do WW2 and present day sort of thing.
Thema:

1. Service Center timeline should list 2 months to fix unit not 21 days. A complete Lie - Similar Threads - Service Center timeline

2. X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.: I purchased my X box one through Amazon in 2017. Since last couple of weeks, my X box switches off automatically anytime after 2 mins to 5 mins. There is no definite duration after which it...
  3. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  4. Finding a 3rd party authorized service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding a 3rd party authorized service center: Hello, My XBOX does not turn on, and it's still under warranty. The nearest Microsoft store is nearly 2 hours from my house. I am looking to see how I can locate a local computer shop that is...
  5. [Service Centers in Egypt] مراكز الخدمه في مصر

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Service Centers in Egypt] مراكز الخدمه في مصر: من فضلكم اين مراكز خدمه الصيانه لجهاز الاكس بوكس في جمهوريه مصر العربيه؟ [Translation - Please, where are the Xbox service centers in the Arab Republic of Egypt?]...
  6. Customer Support/Authorized service centers for XBOX in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Support/Authorized service centers for XBOX in India: Hi I would like to know whether there are any authorized service centers for XBOX in India. If yes, where can I find the contact details / store location details? I would like to know this...
  7. System returned from service center Dead

in XBoX Accessibility
    System returned from service center Dead: My system wouldn't turn on and was out of warranty, I paid and had the unit serviced but it was returned to me with the same issue. I have searched for a way to contact the service center but...
  8. Service Center on UA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Center on UA: Are there Xbox One service centers in Ukraine, if Yes, give the address. Thanks fc8674d9-f274-4028-9fe3-c2bb962cd875
  9. Service center for Xbox in Mumbai -India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service center for Xbox in Mumbai -India: Xbox one is not turning ON where I can get it repaired in Mumbai pl help 3f98618c-bcd8-4113-a7ae-21a106507c07
  10. Xbox service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service center: pl provide Xbox one s service center in Mumbai_ 400066, india. Xbox is not turning On. ce40eaac-093c-43ce-bf07-5f3ddfd947e7