Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

Discus and support Service info unavailable but Nat type is open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xunvi, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Xunvi
    Xunvi Guest

Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download, 9.49 mbps upload, 0 packet loss, 1480 MTU, and 52 ms latency.
    Anyways, My connection will always go to **** after 30 minutes to an hour. Everything goes silent in my party and i get kicked out of any online match I am in. Then, I click the xbox button and it is signed out, like all the icons are greyed out on the sidebar.
    It signs me back in after a few seconds and when I look at the network settings it says “Service info unavaliable.” Despite my efforts in fixing this issue, nothing has worked and I need help in resolving this issue. I have already called Xbox numerous times
    and nothing has worked. All in all, If you have any possible solutions to this issue please feel free to comment. Thanks.

:)

Xunvi, Dec 28, 2019
  2. GaMeRoNeO1 Win User

Hey there!

Try this link and see if this helps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution

If not, try to give your modem/router a "hard reset" and see if that works. Meaning, try to unplug it, wait about a few seconds, and try to plug it back in.

If that still doesnt resolve the issue, do contact your I.S.P. and see about a resolution that they may be able to resolve for you. Its usually something minor before it becomes major with internet issues.

Hopefully this helps!
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

NAT type open but service info is unavailable

Hey there zXiLlShoTz!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues. Are you still experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live services? If so, you'll want to try resetting your home network by unplugging your router and modem. Wait 5 minutes or so and then plug it all back in and try
    again.

Let us know if you still need assistance! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download, 9.49 mbps upload, 0 packet loss, 1480 MTU, and 52 ms
    latency. Anyways, My connection will always go to **** after 30 minutes to an hour. Everything goes silent in my party and i get kicked out of any online match I am in. Then, I click the xbox button and it is signed out, like all the icons are greyed out on
    the sidebar. It signs me back in after a few seconds and when I look at the network settings it says “Service info unavaliable.” Despite my efforts in fixing this issue, nothing has worked and I need help in resolving this issue. I have already called Xbox
    numerous times and nothing has worked. All in all, If you have any possible solutions to this issue please feel free to comment. Thanks.
    Sounds like your losing connection to your isp have your talked to them yet. Is it cable cuz it sounds like spectrum or comcast
  5. Tyler_885 Win User

Wont let me sign into xbox live HELP

I have done this and my NAT type is open and I still cant connect to xbox live. on the right hand side of the network settings it says that the service info is unavailable
  6. KindJoey7637939 Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable. Service info is unavailable

I'm having the exact same problem and I've tried power cycling my modem and still have not been able to solve the issue

Mister mascot
Thema:

1. Service info unavailable but Nat type is open - Similar Threads - Service info unavailable

2. Service info is unavailable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service info is unavailable: So its been maybe 3-4 days since I used my Xbox one and when it started up today it said that it is not connected so then I went into settings and looked and it said that I'm connected but the...
  3. Edimax Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Edimax Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish ...: Edimax (Routers) Edimax Br-6428ns: Service info is unavailable" & error messege "Unable to finish multiplayer tests"" Hey Alex, Thanks for reaching out to us. I'd be happy to help. From the...
  4. Service info unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable: I have been having this problem for about a week now. Everytime I am playing online I will get disconnected and when I check my connection it says nay type open then under it is service info is...
  5. Can't connect to live. NAT and service info unavailable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to live. NAT and service info unavailable.: I've never had anything like this happen before. When I test the connection, I get "to connect to this network, you'll need to enter additional authentication info. If you have an alternate MAC...
  6. Nat type :unavailable and service info is unavailable what should I do Iam spazzing out over ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type :unavailable and service info is unavailable what should I do Iam spazzing out over ...: it's been like this since the new update dropped keeps saying in connected when I test .but as soon as I go home. back to the connect to xbox live at the bottom of the screen smh...
  7. Service info unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable: My Xbox is connected on Wi-Fi yet I can use anything form the online services like YouTube, internet edge, Hulu, etc. It doesn't show a error number. I did so many hard resets for the Xbox and the...
  8. NAT Type: Unavailable. Service info is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type: Unavailable. Service info is unavailable: I take my xbox to school and bring it back home when I head home and now it won't connect to live. I check my network settings and it says "NAT Type: Unavailable" and "Service info is...
  9. Wired Connection Issues! Service info unavailable!!! Please HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Connection Issues! Service info unavailable!!! Please HELP!!!: My Xbox live has been down for three days due to "service info unavailable!" I can sign in with a wireless connection, but that is not the desired connection I want. I've been using a wired...
  10. NAT type open but service info is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type open but service info is unavailable: My NAT type is open but my service info is still unavailable, can someone please tell me how to fix this 6951b625-289f-492b-916a-a2bbf5d9cb93