service order cancelled

Discus and support service order cancelled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created a service order fo my elite controller series 2 as the bumpers were not registering any input. I printed the label off on October 6th 2020... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSTILLxCOOLxX, Oct 17, 2020.

1. service order cancelled

I created a service order fo my elite controller series 2 as the bumpers were not registering any input. I printed the label off on October 6th 2020 and posted the controller the same day via standard 6-8 day shipping. I have just received and email stating
    that my order is being cancelled even though I have already shipped it. I looked at the status and it says I have printed the label and now it has been cancelled. I don't understand why its been cancelled if I have already shipped it.

:)

XxSTILLxCOOLxX, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Hordie Win User

Never cancel a service order

Hi Et Targ Et,

If you have a previous case number, or some sort of pending order perhaps there is something customer service can do. Unfortunately they would be the only ones that may be able to help you. It's hard to say with it out of warranty now however. You can contact
    customer service with
    this link
  3. DeanGildroy Win User

Never cancel a service order

Oh and is there anything that can be done?
  4. bowski477 Win User

How can I cancel an Xbox repair order that I no longer need?

You can change or cancel an existing service order up until the day you send the product to the service center. First, sign in at Device Support, and then go to Orders to confirm that
    the order status is either Order in progress or Packing material received by customer.

• To cancel the order, select Cancel Order. Allow 24 hours for the cancellation to be processed. If a refund is due, we’ll post the refund to your account within 72 hours after confirming the cancellation.
    • To change the email address used or the return delivery address, you’ll have to cancel (see the previous bullet) and then resubmit the order. Click your name in the upper-right corner of the page, and then select Profile to access and modify the
      information.
    • If you’ve already sent in your Xbox console or Kinect sensor and find that you need to have it delivered to an address different from the one listed on your order after you’ve shipped it, contact the shipping provider.
    • If you’ve already sent in your controller, power supply, or other accessory, or have paid for an item to be sent directly to you, and you find that you need the replacement sent to a different address, contact your shipping provider.
    • If the service center has already received your defective product or shipped out a replacement, you can’t cancel the order, and we can’t issue a refund.
    • A service order and the associated shipping label (if applicable) are valid for 30 days from the day you submit the request. If your service order expires after you’ve already shipped out the product, contact Xbox Support.

LINK
  5. The Apex Enigma Win User

Cancel a pre-order

We cannot cancel any pre orders , you would have to contact a customer service rep
  6. Internet Expert Win User

how to cancel maintenance and repair of the xbox one

As long as you haven't sent out your console yet, you can cancel your repair order. You can

read here for the step-by-step details
    on how to do that.

If you have already shipped out your console, there is no option to cancel.
Thema:

service order cancelled

1. service order cancelled - Similar Threads - service order cancelled

2. What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What a mess with pre order horrible customer service just pretending to listen to you the...: Thanks for taking my pre-order our my basket and you're really horrible staff on the phones pretending to be there the worst experience I've ever had with a company on the phone...
  3. Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for replacement controller INCORRECTLY cancelled by Xbox: Hi, I was wondering if anyone in the community might be able to help. I recently reported a faulty controller which was only 2months old. I got a call back from the Support Team pretty quickly...
  4. Change delivery address of an existing service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change delivery address of an existing service order: I bought an elite wireless series 2 and had a lot of problems with the controller and it needed to be serviced. Unfortunately it has taken a bit longer for the package to arrive at the service...
  5. Service Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order: Hi, I sent a xbox one controller for service/repair, UPS have said they delivered it 31st March but i still havent received it and it is now the 9th September. i cant get hold of anyone at...
  6. my xbox one s service order update

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s service order update: i just checked ups website to see if the service center has recieved my xbox and ups says it has been delivered .i looked at my acct with you guys and the service order does not reflect that...
  7. Service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order: I recently submitted a service order on tuesday july 28th 2020 it's now August 4th 2020 it has been sitting in the dock in el paso texas at the service center since wednesday when the [Mod Removed...
  8. Pedido de servicio ha sido cancelado [Service order has been cancelled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pedido de servicio ha sido cancelado [Service order has been cancelled]: Hola a todos, Soy de la comunidad de México. Hace unos días envíe un control para reparación por defectos de fabrica y al ser recibido en las instalaciones de devoluciones de Xbox México, recibí...
  9. Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?: I am a 39 year old gamer, who treats his devices with respect. My wife bought me an Elite 2 Controller back in December 2019 and the warranty is still valid until December 2020. Towards the end of...
  10. Never cancel a service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never cancel a service order: So back in Feb 2016 I started noticing issues with my controller. went so far as to even start a Service order, but I cancelled it as it was confusing. One I was on the US site not the Canadian...