Service order question

Discus and support Service order question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Did my replace my series x get replaced with a new one? It was a out of warranty issue and they said they wouldnt cover it, but they registered a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas garcia 6699, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Service order question

Did my replace my series x get replaced with a new one? It was a out of warranty issue and they said they wouldnt cover it, but they registered a different serial number series x to my account. Plz help are they sending back a broken xbox or nah?

:)

Lucas garcia 6699, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Service order question

We wouldn't know for sure here on the forums, but it is typical for them to send a refurbished console as a replacement since it gets a console back to you quicker than fixing yours and sending it back.
  3. MeanPotatoChip Win User

A few questions about a service order.

Hello there,

The whole repair process(includes shipping) can take a estimated 2-3 weeks. You can check the status of your order at
    https://myservice.xbox.com Click
    Check the status of a service order
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Service order

In my experience I've always received the email with the shipping label within about 10 minutes.

I would of contacted support again if it hadn't arrived within a few hours.
  5. MarkBowyer1 Win User

Service order

Hi i sent a repair off to Microsoft through my warranty and service order says it has 30 days to be received by them or it will be cancelled. Well I sent the item and paid for it to be tracked but unfortunately it has been stuck in Germany since
    22 April and now my service order has been cancelled and say my service order number will not work because it has gone over the 30 days. I don't know how to contact Microsoft as it only ever says chat and calls are turned off, and not sure what happends now
    when and if they receive it. Does anyone have any advice or any idea what will happen. Thanks very much.
    Have you had an update since? I have a similar issue, with UPS tracking showing my device was delivered on the 28th May but no update on the service order showing the device was received. I'm happy to be patient, but would like some reassurance that the
    package was successfully received by Microsoft and not lost.
  6. WPAK Win User

Service order

Hi there,

just to be sure, are you trying to contact them via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    ?

Be sure to verify that the country region in bottom left corner matches your region.
Thema:

Service order question

1. Service order question - Similar Threads - Service order question

2. Service Order: Canceled? No explanation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order: Canceled? No explanation?: Sent in an Xbox Series X to get repair. About 3 days of "processing", the order went to "canceled" without my intervention? I'm only assuming this means the "repair" order was canceled due to not...
  3. Service order disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order disappeared: I have submitted a service order for my elite 2 controller, and printed the shipping label and sent the control off. I have been checking back for updates however today the status of the service...
  4. Service Order Has not updated with Acknowledgement of Delivered Controller after it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Service Order Has not updated with Acknowledgement of Delivered Controller after it was...: Hi, I submitted a service order for my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and sent the package using the shipping label generated. The tracking number shows that the controller was received...
  5. Issue with Service Order

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Service Order: I have issues with my Elite Series 2 Controller where my LB is completely unresponsive. It is still under warranty until March but every time I submit a service order request, I get to the final...
  6. Service Order Was Sent to the Wrong Email, How can I Get it to a Main One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Order Was Sent to the Wrong Email, How can I Get it to a Main One?: Hello, Just now I requested replacement services for my Elite Series 2 Controller. But unfortunately, the shipping info sticker was sent to the wrong email and i need to have it sent to my main...
  7. Problem with my service order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my service order: Hi, I have recently sent in an xbox one elite controller to get fixed as it was defective out if the box. I sent it in for service and was able to go online and check the devices page to see the...
  8. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  9. Question about Service Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Service Order: Hello I have sent my Elite 2 Controller to the repair centre in Frankfurt via UPS using the prepaid label. It was due to be delivered yesterday but was delayed with UPS claiming that it was...
  10. A few questions about a service order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few questions about a service order.: About how long does it take for Microsoft to start working on my console once they get it? And also, how long does it take for them to finish once they start working on it? Thanks in advance....