Service orders

Discus and support Service orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two weeks ago (July 13,2020) I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for repair to Microsoft Return Center. Via UPS I was notified that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniil_728, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Daniil_728
    Daniil_728 Guest

Service orders

Two weeks ago (July 13,2020) I sent my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for repair to Microsoft Return Center.
    Via UPS I was notified that it had been delivered to their center on Thursday 16, 2020. It is now Tuesday 28, 2020 and the order status of my package still says Send
    us your package.
    Is this normal? How long does it usually take?

:)

Daniil_728, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Service order

In my experience I've always received the email with the shipping label within about 10 minutes.

I would of contacted support again if it hadn't arrived within a few hours.
  3. MarkBowyer1 Win User

Service order

Hi i sent a repair off to Microsoft through my warranty and service order says it has 30 days to be received by them or it will be cancelled. Well I sent the item and paid for it to be tracked but unfortunately it has been stuck in Germany since
    22 April and now my service order has been cancelled and say my service order number will not work because it has gone over the 30 days. I don't know how to contact Microsoft as it only ever says chat and calls are turned off, and not sure what happends now
    when and if they receive it. Does anyone have any advice or any idea what will happen. Thanks very much.
    Have you had an update since? I have a similar issue, with UPS tracking showing my device was delivered on the 28th May but no update on the service order showing the device was received. I'm happy to be patient, but would like some reassurance that the
    package was successfully received by Microsoft and not lost.
  4. WPAK Win User

Service order

Hi there,

just to be sure, are you trying to contact them via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    ?

Be sure to verify that the country region in bottom left corner matches your region.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Service order

Hello ZachStewart1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a service order that has been delayed past the expected repair time period. Please send an email in response to the last sent regarding your order. This response will go directly to
    the agent handling your order who can provide information and reach out to the service center.

I hope this helps.
  6. Ghost[71] Win User

Service order

Sorry to hear about your controller.. I have literally just sent my controller off to Germany too. Wish i had seen this concern before, i wouldn't have sent it off.. And as for getting hold of Microsoft or xbox support is a nightmare. They were easy to talk
    to when i needed to send controller back, but trying to get hold of them now is hard work.

I hooe you receive your controller soon

Regards

Jamie
Thema:

Service orders

1. Service orders - Similar Threads - Service orders

2. my xbox one s service order update

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s service order update: i just checked ups website to see if the service center has recieved my xbox and ups says it has been delivered .i looked at my acct with you guys and the service order does not reflect that...
  3. Service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order: I recently submitted a service order on tuesday july 28th 2020 it's now August 4th 2020 it has been sitting in the dock in el paso texas at the service center since wednesday when the [Mod Removed...
  4. NAO CONSIGO ABRIR UMA ORDEM DE SERVIÇO[I CANNOT OPEN A SERVICE ORDER]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAO CONSIGO ABRIR UMA ORDEM DE SERVIÇO[I CANNOT OPEN A SERVICE ORDER]: NAO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO ABRIR UMA ORDEM DE SERVIÇO,ESTOU COM PROBLEMA EM UM DOS MEUS CONTROLES E FUI ACIONALO PARA REPARO MAS O SERVIÇO ALEGA INDISPONIBILIDADE NO MOMENTO E PEDE QU CONTATE O SUPORTE...
  5. xbox elite controller 2 - Service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller 2 - Service order: So at the start of lock down i sent my elite 2 controller into Microsoft for repair due to faulty analogues, UPS registered that it had been dropped off however the service status never changed on...
  6. Pedido de servicio ha sido cancelado [Service order has been cancelled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pedido de servicio ha sido cancelado [Service order has been cancelled]: Hola a todos, Soy de la comunidad de México. Hace unos días envíe un control para reparación por defectos de fabrica y al ser recibido en las instalaciones de devoluciones de Xbox México, recibí...
  7. Service a Repair Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service a Repair Order: I bought a new Xbox One Elite controller, i had it for 2 weeks before i started experiencing stick drift. After contacting xbox, they said my controller was under warrenty and i should send it...
  8. Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Order for In Warranty - Standard Exchange, cancelled? Why? Where is my device?: I am a 39 year old gamer, who treats his devices with respect. My wife bought me an Elite 2 Controller back in December 2019 and the warranty is still valid until December 2020. Towards the end of...
  9. Xbox Service Order Beyond 30 Days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Order Beyond 30 Days: Hoping to get help with an issue getting my Xbox serviced. It's had a display issue since I got it, but is quite intermittent, and I was hesitant to send it in. I'm now sure it need to be...
  10. Recent service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent service order: I had recently submitted a service order for my Xbox One X and just received it back in the mail today. Upon receiving it though, my power cable and HDMI cable sent were not included in the...