service status

Discus and support service status in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How long is this xbox live service status going to take to fix. Mine has been out all day. Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 41c2ba09-1117-4130-9e70-a440f759a154 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louisiana Lady, Aug 9, 2019.

1. service status

How long is this xbox live service status going to take to fix. Mine has been out all day. Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Louisiana Lady, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

service status

3. azblackbird Win User

service status

6 hours so far and nothing but friends minutes away playing.

MS
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

service status

Xbox Live Status services

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited Purchase and use of content

Limited TV, music and video

Normal Xbox Live Core Services

Normal Social and games Games

Normal All games are running normally. site

Normal site Apps

Limited Xbox One: My games & apps
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

service status

Apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry for that.
  6. Fyer Win User

Service Status

They have had a issues with Eastern US for several hours. As far as a account ban you need to post here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    Only they will know why.
Thema:

service status

1. service status - Similar Threads - service status

2. XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Service Alert while server status is all green: The Xbox 360 has been off for a while sitting, now I try to connect and while it shows a good connection to the internet, it also shows 'Service Alert' and says to check the service alerts...
  3. Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.]: Status do Live. ALERTA DE SERVIÇO. -[Translation - Live Status. SERVICE ALERT.] Hello Thalles Albuquerque, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting a message...
  4. Xbox Live status showing service alert.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live status showing service alert.: Good morning, in my internet connection test the live status is showing service alert activated, but in the Xbox Service Alert site is showing that is everything ok, anyone have a solution for...
  5. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  6. Live status service alert

in XBoX on Mobile
    Live status service alert: Can’t connect with multiplayer games online shows service alert under live status 8175068c-e59b-4dd9-b337-0a20abd35b15
  7. Xbox Live Service Status for other countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Status for other countries: This can be for anyone to use as a FAQ: I've asked around and never found or received an answer. Is there a spreadsheet or complete URL listing of all the countries supported under...
  8. Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play...: Xbox live status : getting yellow color mark service alert due to that i am unable to play online games so kindly help me out as i am already xbox live subscriber...
  9. Состояние службы live[Translation-Live service Status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Состояние службы live[Translation-Live service Status]: Проверяю подключение к Xbox Live везде галочки кроме пункта Служба, там желтый восклицательный знак. I check the connection to Xbox Live everywhere ticks except the Service item, there is a yellow...
  10. I try to launch Netflix and a message sorry our services doesn't work well check the status...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to launch Netflix and a message sorry our services doesn't work well check the status...: salut J'essaie de démarrer Netflix et ca ne fonctionne pas. Jai un message qui dit (essayé plus ****, le service ne fonctionne pas correctement. Pour vérifier le statut du service xbox live...