Service unavailble. (error 0x80a40401)

Discus and support Service unavailble. (error 0x80a40401) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i removed my profile and when i wanted to sign in again i get this error: you appear to be in a region where this service is not available.(0x80a40401)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dark joke, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. Dark joke
    Dark joke Guest

i removed my profile and when i wanted to sign in again i get this error: you appear to be in a region where this service is not available.(0x80a40401)

:)

2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please make sure your account is set to your correct region.

You see this message when you try to access Xbox Live:

1. Service unavailable (https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status)
    2. You appear to be in a region where this service is not available

I recommend you sign into Xbox.com and then go to your profile, select onto Xbox Settings, and then select Change account region.

Here is a link about region change information on the console: How to update your Microsoft account
    if you’re moving to a new country or region

Let us know if this resolves your problem or if you receive additional error messages along the way.
  3. Dark joke Win User

Hi

when i try to change my region on xbox.com i get this massage: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later."

also how do i find out where is the current location that my account is set on.

why does Microsoft cares about my location anyway? this is a game console.
  4. Dark joke Win User

i can connect via VPN to my account but w/o it i can't. VPN will increase my ping and make the online experience so much worse.

seems like Microsoft has blocked Iranians IPs. that's a scam. we had purchase the console and Microsoft never informed us that they will set limitations for Iranians.

so i guess this is the only source on Microsoft website informing this mess.
    if you live in Iran do not buy Xbox.
  5. Amirhossein Pakseres Win User

sign in problem

I did all the methods above and non of them were useful. And in the last method the same error ( 0x80a40401 ) prevented me from re-downloading my account :(

the full error : " You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. (0x80a40401) "
  6. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

REQ SERVICE UNAVAILBLE

yep and none of my stats unlocks or anything i unlocked last night my campaign is working where i saved but not being able to play mutiplayer and it reset my mutiplayer
Thema:

1. Service unavailble. (error 0x80a40401) - Similar Threads - Service unavailble error

2. CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have experienced the worst customer service I have ever had. Been trying to get in contact with a rep for the past 2 days to fix a problem on my xbox !! Everytime I call they either have an...
  3. Bless Unleashed gives "Unable to offer you services at this time" on 2 child accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bless Unleashed gives "Unable to offer you services at this time" on 2 child accounts.: Game starts, press A to continue then greeted with message in subject line, "Unable to offer you services at this time." 2 parent accounts run just fine. Searched for the issue, found nothing. -...
  4. Xbox service alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox service alert: What is causing the service alert. I cant connect to my Hulu account! 91805678-19bb-444b-aee0-37e93f9b469d
  5. Just 1 service for xbox live (xbox management)

in XBoX on Windows
    Just 1 service for xbox live (xbox management): I have an error on xbox compagnion (error 0x409 80070422) and when i want to fix it in services i saw that i had just one service xbox management can you help me ? (i am french so sorry for fault)...
  6. Poor service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor service: Xbox says problems with online play is fixed but I still can't get into multiplayer. Not only that, I can't call support or get a call back. This is garbage. What am I supposed to do?...
  7. Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox core services, social, and gaming.: [img] Again here I am with a problem i had not even a week ago. I cant join my friends party and if we do join its muted or my name doesnt show up or i encounter an infinite connecting screen. I...
  8. Playtest Totally Reliable Delivery Service on Xbox One Starting March 19!

in XboX Insiders
    Playtest Totally Reliable Delivery Service on Xbox One Starting March 19!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??: Hello all, recently there were some issues with xbox live where it was down and causing connection issues. I unlocked 2 achievements in Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but they still have yet to unlock for...
  10. REQ SERVICE UNAVAILBLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REQ SERVICE UNAVAILBLE: Anyone else getting this when you try and access Requisitions? 349c7fb6-b001-4eb7-8183-45e104e9b9fc